3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.05.20 06:13 pm

5-10 fps with the middle of the game! (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

From the middle of the game to 5-10 fps! on all settings! In the beginning it was 40 fps! Reinstallation of fire wood did not help. 17.2.2
It is possible to fix it?
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
MephistoXX 01.05.20

WertyLoL
What the fuck? fps drops to 45, in 2017 we live or 1027? Throw your card in the trash, with a minesweeper to play. In 2017 a minimum of 120 must be.

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.05.20

lookaway
Spoiler
No optimization?
SkrepcheZaVR
x4 nifiga not pull dude, you even gave an example.(Although this may be due to the settings of a video card anyway)
MephistoXX
You math in school passed, 2 x 2 is much?

l
lookaway 01.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
why did you toss me top konfu talking about optimization? in any game will be optimize with the same iron.
compare the graphics and fps and draw conclusions. and the dialogue is there from the first part altogether different? reflection was never delivered, it's made of plastic. the only lighting rules. some clothes GG soap soap, his hands in a t-shirt if it was clay.
the same GTA 5 looks much better and there is optimization.

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.05.20

lookaway
-_- Dude with a bucket yelling about the optimization is not worth it.
And here with the first part no need to compare there hell was).

a
agula98 01.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Even as you can.
Other games give a normal fps, and then all the settings same fps.Yeah, I can believe.

a
agula98 01.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Witcher 3, GTA 5, dying light and others.

D
DemoSqpeN 01.05.20

MephistoXX

ahahaha!!! throw your brain better!!! Talking about 4K resolution video card is the strongest if th, with the exception of the Titan XP !!! that was 120 need 3 of these for 4K has not yet conquered!!! And monitors in 4K are almost all 60 Hz except BRAVIA newest and tsenik her epat well good!!! Easier of course to buy full HD and play with maximum fps which will give the game but we are talking about 4K resolution!!! YES by the WAY MUCH better to PLAY ON 4K WITH 60FPS THAN Full HD 120 fps!!!

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.05.20

agula98
GTA 5 2013 the Witcher 3 which settings, dying light goes on almost any bucket 2010 and what other?

S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.05.20

WertyLoL
In 1080 Years of problems can not be!!! In full HD even more! And the fact that you wrote it already boasted!
Watch 2 dogs I have worked with high and ultra on 40 fps, the percents are loaded on 80%, and this Hairdryer 955!!! Neither the Frisians nor brakes!
And Yes, 40 fps in this game I have enough for the eyes! Writing that Lesse need at least 100 whatsoever!

a
agula98 01.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
The Witcher 3 what settings
On high 60 fps was
Huskarl Crsd wrote:
and what else other
Sniper elite 4 on high gave 60 fps

D
DemoSqpeN 01.05.20

SkrepcheZaVR
and I never wrote)))))

R
RiseTR1991 01.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Hmm 5500 RAM 2500 and the video is called optimization in quotes

S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.05.20

http://i.imgur.com/tvTuNw1.jpg
It's after entering the test)) up To 4 fps there!!

l
lookaway 01.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
optimization is done to the fps match the graphics.
if for games game 2013 need config for 100+K, it does not optimize, but just a piece of code.

and Yes, pedman on the beyond 60 fps. is it a bucket.
by the way, srach догс2 also 60 fps with no maximum draw. only I appreciate, but do not cry, I have 2 Titan and 32 GB of Opera and optimisation of the 10\10

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.05.20

lookaway
Dude not to bomb in the Witcher, everything goes left to right not necessary here to arrange Arabic texts.
And here's your by the way, is completely inappropriate.
+ Fundamentally wrong idea of the optimization (the Optimization is carried out only to a few little details didn't kill the process. On the pitch it is presented in the form settings, and souljah 20 fps and deeply scored a bolt on of any kind of settings).

S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.05.20

http://i.imgur.com/qvfFDvF.jpg the Return on this fucking Locke))

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.05.20

SkrepcheZaVR
CPU monitor is not destiny?

D
Duke2278 01.05.20

SkrepcheZaVR
I have the same problem with fps in the location(
How did you solve this situation?

D
Duke2278 01.05.20

Can anyone have a save after the location - kick off!

I
Ivan Lyalyuk 01.05.20

Duke2278
I'm afraid it will be until the end of the game mtaka piece of shit and I suffer on the fps test is yet to come back but then will drop again and so on until CNCA