3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.10.19 08:32 pm

Exchange save (Metro Exodus)

Since the question is relevant - for it is a separate issue.
I remind you that their preservation can be added to us http://www.playground.ru/cheats/add/?game=7854
27 Comments
Sort by:
x
x8ScorpioN8x 08.10.19

Yes, the pass game on the bad ending I hate, so I would appreciate one to post a saved game with bad ending)

N
Nik_Fray 08.10.19

If someone check if saving from the pirates to the license - a big request to unsubscribe!!!

V
Vodevi1 08.10.19

I would be grateful for a save game closer to the end of the passage of the Volga. Caught a bug with the Prince (no one was killed - the Prince dies).

_
_WingmaN_ 08.10.19

Tell me where sohranki from spy lie ?

F
Falconjack 08.10.19

_WingmaN_
C:\Users\YourCurrentUserName\Saved Games\metro exodus\YourCurrentUserID\

s
s1rpillo 08.10.19

Already in 4 times trying to Caspian sea 1, to do everything right all the time, Darius remains. Throw the pancreas after preservation of the Caspian sea(good version).

J
Jonas Weber 08.10.19

Guys who have a saving on the Volga, before going to the Terminal and from oblostnoy location, throw off please? Accidentally overwrite a save game(what idiot came up with one slot for saves?) and we'll have the whole location again to looting, spent 5 hours in the empty...

S
Striker68RU 08.10.19

Is there a saving to have someone with the found notes?

A
Aleksey Saulov 08.10.19

AutoSave worked to death in the water, it is possible with this to do something?

g
green03rus 08.10.19

Throw please save with a bad ending! Thank you.

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Striker68RU wrote:
Is there a saving to have someone with the found notes?
For diaries and postcards need not save and the user file.cfg. As it turned out the information on the retrieved records is stored in the config, not the saves. N - innovation.

a
alexbez1981 08.10.19

anyone had problems with the tow?, following the dialogues, nothing happened, the tow was never broken! If anyone can help save, be grateful).

D
Dark_AssassinUA 08.10.19

vitalik76
and precisely?

E
Efim Naumov 08.10.19

Can anyone throw a save after the capture of the tug? (And that the Prince survived)

v
vitalik76 08.10.19

Dark_AssassinUA wrote:
and precisely?
More precisely, if anyone wishes to put save with the found diaries and greeting cards, enough to put only one user file.cfg (it is located where conservation in addition to the settings buttons, graphics, etc. also is information about the found diaries and cards - likely it is stored at the end of the file where there is a lot of letters and numbers).

S
Sire_MordRed 08.10.19

can someone throw save from the finale of the Caspian sea (a good passage) is very necessary

I
IDENITY 08.10.19

Does anyone have the save in front of Novosibirsk with good passing to get the good ending? (I passed her on the bad and not want to replay the game for story)

_
_WingmaN_ 08.10.19

Falconjack
And thank you )

F
FiftyFour7250 08.10.19

Please tell me, is it possible to have a savegame from one account to another epixtar, and Epistar a license to pirate?

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.10.19

Prompt, saving pirates on the license will work? The game is really gone and to be back until the first time has not passed don't really want.