3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MikkoBellick13 01.05.20 06:14 pm

Like who was playing and what was the ending? (Alpha Protocol)

Like who was playing and what was the ending?
I shot a Leyland, and sailed with the Red woman.
115 Comments
Sort by:
F
FunTomas 01.05.20

Nasiri - alive like, do not remember it
Shahid - killed by missiles
Braiko - left
SIS - alive
Surkov - one time I saw him)
Championchik - also only in the movie with Surkov saw
Z - alive, found only in Moscow
Albatross - alive
Omen Deng - alive
Ronald sung - killed Scarlet
Check - alive, helped me in many missions
Jibril was killed, don't remember it O_O
Madison is killed, listened to the chatter during the mission (go right - that something will save, etc.) and went at random) she was mean to me on the couch with dirty shoes was
Lane - died (beat her, betrayed bastard)
Scarlet was the curator in the last mission
Parker is sort of killed, but in the file about pictures this is not
Darcy - killed
Westridge - I don't know where he is
Leland was killed by a bullet in the eye, a creature such
In the end sailed on a yacht with Scarlett. A bullet in the back is not allowed

M
Marongo 01.05.20

Shahid - spared, then met in the States, gave him all the info...well specifically worked
Jibreel al-Bar was not to kill but someone killed
Leland - shot
Albatross - a living, normal attitude, but not friendly, helped me in the missions many times.
Westridge/Darcy/Parker -the first two dead, the 3rd was just stunned
Maina - a live, in bloom and smells, sailed with her on the boat at the end (during the second pass, the final mission dead - drifted with Scarlett)
SIS - alive
Z - after Moscow often helped by sending letters, appeared at the end of the final mission, as a curator, but not attracted to my loins, die hard.. )) (say, if not to save Lane and Scarlett, you can swim with it)
Scarlet alive, but disappeared somewhere (2nd time sailed with her)
Omen Deng is dead, too, asked ))
Ronald sung - killed Scarlet
Braiko - the same as the omen Den
Surkov alive, so tillage in Moscow
Madison was alive, but then regretted it, because that night was the gentleman )))
Championchik -alive muzzled
Check - very much alive, the other 9 or 10, helped in many missions. Crazy of course, a way must be found.

R
Reverrius 01.05.20

Unsubscribed-I'm the final of my character:

Freelancer
20 level
Secret agent
Skills: stealth and pistols fully developed (15);
vitality - 10; technical training - 9 diversion - 2.

Westridge - dead, killed him in the finals, did not think he was such scum.
Relationship to Mike: 1
Parker is dead, he just did not like me.
Relation to Jersey: -2
Z - live, and a couple of messages on the soap about her no longer heard.
The Albatross is alive, he was curator in the finals; the only one, not counting the little Sister, a character who in the end seemed the most decent, built him honest and alliances.
Relationship to Mike: 10
Shahid - alive, helped me in the end with the revelation of alpha Protocol and Halacha.
Relationship to Mike: 3
Braiko is dead, killed him, crazy-loving the addict to death, to torture their victims did not cause any drop of pity, despite the fact that Surkov made it out of the goat of otpusheniya.
Relation to Jersey: 0
The champion is alive, I saw him once in the office Surkov.
Darcy is dead, good riddance, though in the beginning it seemed more or less normal.
Relationship with Mike: 4
Sean Shih - alive, helped me in the job with the assassination of sung.
Relationship with Mike: 4
Jibreel al-Bar is dead, killed by the people of Marburg.
Leland is dead, they killed him in the finals, for another like him is impossible.
Relationship to Mike: 7
Madison is dead, killed Marburg in the Museum in front of Mike.
Marburg - alive last met in the finals before Mike took him to the infirmary alpha Protocol. Wanted to kill him in Madison during the game, alas this was not possible.
Relationship to Mike: 6
Mayna - alive, saved her in the final and with it sailed on the yacht.
Nasiri - alive, the MP brought to the Shaheed.
Omen - alive, in the final, provided me with information on Scarlet.
Relationship to Mike: 3
Sung is dead, killed Scarlet at the rally. Own fault, I should have listened to Mike and wear body armor.
Scarlet - live, was second after the Albatross, a curator at the finale, as her Mike was love line. From the beginning we suspected that it is not as simple as it seems, was not mistaken.
Surkov alive, decided not to touch it, then regretted it, still it was worth the arrest.
Sister - the living, a very nice creation.) Saved Mike in the finals from the hospital, alpha Protocol.
Check - alive, covered in many jobs in Taipei after the death of Soong lay down on the bottom, Micah was not given. Funny type.)
Relationship to Mike: 8

Summary: From joining the Halbach refused Vlasov to Leland in the face. Together with the allies dealt with alpha Protocol" and Leland. Truthful information about alpha Protocol and Holbeche became known to the public, Halbach went bankrupt, and the US discredited in the eyes of the world. In General, a fair happy end.

C
ConspiratorFZ 01.05.20

And nobody knows, how with Sister relationships to 3 to finish (about the mascot know +her 2 and -2 have the Albatross) and 10 from the Albatross to make it (I have after Moscow, Taiwan and Rome have not passed +2 both)?

L
Ledi Kroft 01.05.20

what's the point? that +2 +3 do not see the difference...still confused I think not..I also have more 2 little Sisters do not get turnips to finish) that's a pity that Braiko cannot be curated in the last mission....eh..
PS. Actually not..that the game with only you +10 reputation to do...it would be cool..if there was such a variety, although the game is super=)

H
H_J 01.05.20

Westridge - dead? shot in the final
Parker is also dead
Leland - shot
Z - live, wrote a couple of messages and meet :(
Albatross - alive
Shahid - alive, helped with alpha-Protocol and Hivehom
Braiko - prostrelil it without regret
The champion is alive, sort of.
Darcy - died from a grenade :)
Sean Shih - alive
Jibreel al-Bara - killed (not me)
Madison killed (not me)
Lane - killed
Nasiri - alive
Omen - alive, like
Sung is alive! listened to me and was wearing a vest.
Scarlet - alive
Surkov - I don't remember :(
SIS - alive
Check - alive in the final was my mentor, and we left on the boat. Began to tell it wasn't enough explosions and not bad it would be if was a nuclear bomb :)

V
Vladislav_V 01.05.20

Westridge-alive(arrested in the finals)
Parker is dead(killed in the final hand to hand)
Z-just do not appeared in the game,because I didn't pass the mission at the depot at the Leningrad station
Albatross-died(killed in the house Braiko)
Shahid-alive(twice have left him alive)
Braiko-alive(released for 75000$)
Championchik-live(to meet him had only one day in conversation with Surkov)
Darcy is dead(killed in the finale of the sniper)
Sean Shih-alive
Jibreel al-Bara-killed(killed by the people of Marburg)
Madison killed(of Marburg)
Lane-killed(people of Leland,alpha Protocol)
Nasiri-alive(under arrest)
Omen-killed(shot in the assassination of sung)
Sung-alive(injured but alive)
Scarlet was missing(Leland said they were torturing her, etc. But at the end it says that her position is unknown)(Thorton spent the night at her)
Surkov-alive(both times he was spared)
Sister went missing(the boat was spared,but after Albatros killed gone)
Check-alive(curator in the finals)

Summary:In the final refused to join Leland in the Halbach.Then received an offer from Marburg to join the BAV,and then he was sent to hell.Then, with the help of Hakka got out of the hospital,dealt with all the alpha Protocol(Park and Darcy killed Westridge-arrested).During the operation, was killed Mayna people Leland(her corpse can be seen on the plasma).At the end of Leland initially tended to give up and stick before SOLOM.Although he started to agree,I changed my mind in the last moment and shot him.then the happy ending.Father Darcy started to run to be President,everyone knew about alpha Protocol, etc Thorton went on the boat with HELCOM.

V
Vladislav_V 01.05.20

2nd passage
Westridge-alive(ran away,met in the finals)
Parker is killed(murdered in the final,hand-to-hand)
Z-alive(ally to the depot,was curtorum Villa Marburg)
Albatross-alive(ally,was saved in the house Braiko,curator at the Embassy)
Shaheed is alive(although the relationship with him was on the turn at the end,he put all the information)
Braiko-killed(after me)
Championchik-killed(Surkov began to accuse that he was to blame,he called Chempionka;shot)
Darcy-killed(in the final of the sniper)
Gregory is alive(was scared but everyone told Surkov)
Sean Shih-alive(but because of blackmail after the mission with the generals was broken all business relationship)
Jibreel al-Bara-killed(killed from the snipers I have,in consequence of this ruined relationship with Shahid)
Madison killed(of Marburg)
Lane-live(spent the night at her)
Nasiri-alive(arrested)
Omen Deng is alive(after the fight at the rally gave himself as a double agent)
Sung-murdered(shot by a sniper(I chose to prevent the riots,and not to save the President))
Scarlet killed(final I)
Surkov alive(he was wounded after he tried to escape on the helicopter)
SIS-alive
Check-alive
Leland-killed
Marburg-alive

Bottom line:the ending didn't let you finish talking to Leland,dolbunov his face on the table.He said that now is not going to help me more.Then was denied Marburg in the offer to join the BAS.Then with the assistance of the Sisters and the Albatross got out of the hospital.Then, when you try to contact Parker received a message from Omena Deng that at the meeting on Korah was fixed Scarlet with a sniper.after he said that he does not consider Michael thorton implication in the murder of sung,until he will deal with the lake.Scarlett admitted that he killed sung under contract with Helbah and the fact that she didn't want unnecessary casualties(i.e. Michael) so killed him.after her confession was killed as a traitor.Then Leland on the loudspeaker said that lane is captured.After a long battle, she was released.Then with the help of Sisters was produced information about alpha Protocol and killed Parker.Then got in the way of Darcy with their Goloviznin.Was killed from the snipers.Then, after blowing up the helicopter, and a dozen of enemies killed Mike met Leland,who with the help of several soldiers and the PKK tried to kill Tortona.After not very long defence Leland was captured Tortona.After the question What do you want? there was a request to surrender to the court.He started to agree,but was shot by Michael.
Finally, Michael goes along with Minoli and,judging by the words,yet wants to lay low.
In the afterword says that Westridge ran away,while Michael was there.Westridge went into hiding,knowing that it will be looking for.All things Halbach surfaced in the Rouge,so the company was narrowed by the world community and devastated.

K
Konrad Marburg 01.05.20

With Z do you can swim? Who ever was?

I
IlyaFriday13 01.05.20

The first passage

Al Shahid - alive
Nasiri - arrested
"Sister" - live
"Albatross" - he was the curator of mission at the Embassy and AP.
Braco - alive, gave the money and disappeared
President sung - killed
Sergey Surkov - alive
Jibril al-Bara - killed, got me a bullet
Westridge dead
"Z" - a living, after Moscow had not seen
"Championchik" - alive
Check - alive, great guy!
Madison still alive, I wanted to choose hostages, but on the wrong doors
Mina's corpse, I gave up on saving her
Darcy is dead
Omen - corpse
Parker's corpse
Leyland - Killed me
Scarlet Fate is unknown, was a Roman
Marburg - alive, fate unknown
Hon Shih - alive

The second passage

Al Shaheed is alive, sent to hell, after offering to betray his country
Nasiri - alive. Released without ransom, immediately led to Shahid.
"Sister" - live
"Albatross" was the relationship strained
Braco dead
President sung - alive
Jibreel al-Bara was killed, but not by me.
Westridge - Fate unknown
"Z" - the living, was the curator of mission at the Embassy and AP. Twisted affair
"Championchik" - a corpse, got 3 bullets in the head
Surkov alive, but finally got shot in the leg
Check - alive
Madison died, had an affair, found out that she was the daughter of Parker.
Mina is alive, the novel and the final journey by boat.
Darcy is dead
The omen alive.
Parker is killed by Marburg, after trying to get revenge for Madison
Leyland dead
Scarlet alive. The curator of the last mission
Marburg is dead
Hong Shi is alive, after trying to blackmail, neither hearing nor the spirit

PS I Hope Obsidian will release a sequel

N
Nemec2 01.05.20

Shahid-Alive
Nasiri-Arrest
SIS-Alive
Albatross-Trust,almost friendship
Braiko-Alive
Sung-Alive
Al-Bar-XS
Westridge-Killed
Z-Alive
Championchik-Alive
Surkov-Alive
Check-Alive
Madison Is Dead.
Mina Died.
Darcy-Died
Omen-Alive
Parker-Died
Leyland-Died
Scarlet Died
Marburg-XS
Hon-Shi is alive
Sailed one on a yacht

M
MaXeMuS_2.0 01.05.20

Hmm, what to do, so at the end of Westridge to kill? To me it is something not appeared

S
Sanya Strelok 01.05.20

Shahid - both times spared.
Nasiri - arrested (hurt a little bribe given))).
Sister alive, helped from the infirmary to escape.
Albatross - friendship +10, I it for all possible mission took the curator.
Braiko is a living, asshole (I am unarmed not urine))).
Sung's DEAD, you IDIOT (and I said it's cold outside))).
Al-Bara - killed (but not by me))).
Westridge - ran, NIT))).
Z alive, but I saw it in the current Russia.
Championchik - steroids ate too much and threw skates))) just kidding, alive.
Surkov - consider him lucky))).
Check - blah!!! COOL DUDE!!! Alive and with me +10.
Madison - for me the lives of hundreds of people expensive one... (sob) a bird... sorry))).
Mina - do not fuck to laugh - I opened the wrong door))) and she zdohlo.
Darcy - I his head beat))).
The omen - still alive (even became friends with me).
Parker stuffed his face (honest!!!).
Leyland - (diabolical laughter)!!! Scarlet it thundered.
Scarlet bitch to me at the end of the egg shot off, put the flash drive and disappeared.
Marburg - REDNECKS!!!
Hon-Shi is alive, narrow-eyed))).

Sailed one on a yacht. Eggs Scarlet promised to send by mail)))

C
Crociato 01.05.20

MaXeMuS_2.0
Need to get the secret data is alpha Protocol, then Westric type does not want to admit that we ducked remains with them to stop Thornton. And to extract this data you need to convince Parker that he agreed to help Michael.
Even as an option agreed to cooperate with Shaheed, then Westridge seems to be will also remain.

S
Sanya Strelok 01.05.20

Another time was ending. The results are the same, except as described below:

Westridge - Yes, damn it, what conditions must be meet in order to arrest him in the end (ran away again))).
Mina could not remember - in what the door to escape, but is still remembered and saved her))).
Scarlet door, behind which she was sitting, I was looking for even longer... hehe did the curator (and before that slept with her))).
Parker - sorry for the old man and I agreed with him))).
Leyland - I get beat up, beaten in the face, knocked, then fist control of punch and handed it to the authorities!!!

Sailed with Mina on the boat. In truth wanted Scarlett (the texture it's beautiful).

g
guvar 01.05.20

I have all perished, HE sailed one into the sunset. I think pereproyti last mission)
Upd: the pen has passed, sailed with Scarlett)

C
C.A.T.S. 01.05.20

I'm thinking that just to give a long list of characters that you killed/spared/sent/fucked — not interested. Better to focus on the individual episodes that hooked. Variability scenario because breaking all records possible layouts — dozens, some quite difficult to achieve.

What about the Marburg them in the final like it is possible to negotiate? He met me when Tortona somewhere dragged, exchanged a few words, but there was no choice — what branch or take, HE sends it to a known place and... everything. More I met him.
The attitude seems to be 10 there. So I did not understand then, why the hell do you need it.

On a second playthrough killed him in Rome.
Chose sarcastic remarks. With respect, there is a trick: at a time when Marburg decides to stay or to escape, it should be at least -4. If the entrance to the Museum it is -3, then another negative can be obtained in the dialogue after you deactivate the bombs. If you go for Madison, this would not be possible and Conrad escape.
Still, they say, a useful perk Courtesy (given in the beginning, if you choose 2-3 polite response).
The dossier will also be useful, but the full collect not necessarily tell Thorton that is the dullest reading in the world, or to demonstrate a more profound knowledge of the subject is not important, Marburg and so will strollen.
Here and so.

M
Monolitovec Haron 01.05.20

C. A. T. S.
To kill Marburg in the final mission,you need to convince Parker.To do this, tell him that Marburg killed\tried to kill Madison(you need to collect a full dossier on it).

C
C.A.T.S. 01.05.20

As for "kill" I more or less understand, and to cooperate there with him does not?

I'm just in the list of perks saw this:

The factor of persuasion
+5 points
Since you masterfully know how to manipulate people, you managed to get Conrad of Marburg to sacrifice his sense of duty.

When it is not in the final case?

M
Monolitovec Haron 01.05.20

C. A. T. S.
Don't know about that,because I do not remember getting this perk or not.