3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogin.pyoter 01.05.20 06:15 pm

Syndicate vs Unity (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

how much better
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blondex 01.05.20

gogin.pyoter
both about

s
sewerus123 01.05.20

gogin.pyoter
Syndicate there at least optimization is good and the ending

H
HELL DOG 01.05.20

For optimization of the syndicate into the story a little unity wins

A
Agaress 01.05.20

Unity is More smarter than the syndicate, but the syndicate is cool. I love both of them,both a masterpiece.

L
Lichno Sam 01.05.20

Both in the norm, Unity Syndicate. If the iron order and will not telehit, passed on hurrah.

s
ser_g_ant 01.05.20

Unity is much more interesting as the story and gameplay (in the syndicate can sometimes feel like spider-man, not assassins), but has lost much of over optimization. It was impossible to play on slower computers before the release of patch 1.5.

E
Eddward West 01.05.20

gogin.pyoter
this is the last normal two !!

E
Eddward West 01.05.20

gogin.pyoter
I suggest first to go to unity and then syndicate !

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 01.05.20

ser_g_ant
In the syndicate a lot of tall,high-rise buildings,you'd be sick and tired of having to climb up without rope,it is easier to travel around the city.on the other hand,Yes, unrealistic.

g
gogin.pyoter 01.05.20

unity I do not like how the plot and gameplay of fighting was complete crap right now, the syndicate set

P
Playersaharan 01.05.20

In fact, graphene, customization, start the game - everything is better in unity. On the side of the Syndicate more memorable characters, improved stealth (well, superior - stupidly returned the chips from the previous parts), optimization and filling of the city (in terms of side effects, and collectibles as for me better than in unity). City in both games, stunning (from the point of view of design), the music I remember Syndicate (mainly because of the final game), and of modernity in a Syndicate better connected with the previous games than it was in unity.
In true unity was still a co-op, but given what a terrible netcode it was, I would not consider it a plus.
Actually, ideally, I should have made these two games alone, and then we would have one of the best parts of the series.

C
Craxen 01.05.20

If you want detailed cities and beautiful pictures in the whole Uniti
If you want a cool era,nice story and old asasin a new lining (more or less) - Syndicate

p
pit80 01.05.20

The plot (Not our time) - the Syndicate is more like it. The story of our time is complete nonsense. Emission is possible.
Two Persian on a choice pleasing to the Syndicate. (Not so boring and tedious).
Glitches full. There, that's it. (in other countries it is usual for ubisoft). To me, the Syndicate went better than all the rest.

e
enrikokarvales 01.05.20

R
RikoChiko 01.05.20

Now degradation is called optimization.

A
Aips95 01.05.20

In unity I definitely like the GG - killer should not playful chuckles. The scene... I don't know, there is in my opinion about the same. Fighting is definitely better in the Syndicate, only the animation of the battle kozovata. The level design in my opinion interesting in unity. The syndicate broke hiding in the crowd - now to hide need not 2 (as in 3,4 parts) not 3(as in unity) and 4. And okay, they went in crowds, in 2 parts - no, because of this now you can see it right in the middle of the rally like eagle vision all have. The benefit of skill abduction hide completely. Parkour in both parts about the same, but because of the blather that unity flying parkour (the character was able to jump on the beam, which is four meters away from him, and besides, above) in the syndicate jumps have become much shorter. In General, the Syndicate anyway - improved unity.

N
Nicksgame 01.05.20

1:In unity is better fighting as each weapon has its own animation and the syndicate one and also the battle animation
2:syndicate Assassin's creed has lost all meaning lasagne in the syndicate you can climb using the rope and unity necessary to climb assassin's creed games in the genre of parkour action adventure

B
Bombardirovschik 01.05.20

Unity grafenkrone.
for assassins there really was a breakthrough.
Sindical largely cut.

K
K.e.k.s 01.05.20

Syndicate is more like it.