3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Cleaning registry and disk.

What programs do you use for cleaning registry and disk, or optimize the system as a whole?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 01.05.20

Reg Organizer

R
Ryazancev 01.05.20

CCleaner, Ashampoo WinOptimizer.

G
Garik Nevskoy 01.05.20

Of SEO it is better not to use it, especially all advanced systems Cary and seclineframe and the like. That is, if you do not want to constantly reinstall the OS.

b
bazilews 01.05.20

And prog jv16PowerTools anyone used?

V
Very old gamer 01.05.20

CCleaner has long and quite successful.Little weight,eats little resources to cope fine.

m
masha 01.05.20

TotalCommander.
Now here duplicates my thought:
Don't understand why you need any of these cleaners garbage? Still manually removed. I just do the garbage is not removed, because I know that it's pointless and on the performance it has no effect. But if and remove full trash(manually), then there gigabytes will be enough, in consequence of which I see no point in all sorts of cleansing.
This is not the phone to constantly clean the garbage.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 01.05.20

why do you need all those cleaners garbage? Still manually removed.
Once you configure appropriate rules in CCleaner and hang up a task to automatically clean, profit

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 01.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
the cache in the browser
To remove handles.

manually clean temporary files in Windows
Really - not with your hands, and write a simple script in the scheduler to shove.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 01.05.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
To remove handles.
Why? Out of principle? The software was initially created to automate routine Affairs, why manually do something that, de facto, have to do car?

Really - not with your hands, and write a simple script in the scheduler to shove.
Why, all this is already written and in a convenient GUI.