3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 01.05.20 06:20 pm

Selling the soul

Actually would have sold you soul to the devil (assuming he 100% exists) for execution of ANY desire???

Personally, I would agree.What do you do?What if it's the only way to achieve your goal?
140 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mmonstrik 01.05.20

Personally, I could agree
Why agree if it always ends badly?

Sell it soul and lose yourself. All elementary.
So my answer is, no.
What if this is the only way to achieve your goal?
Really? You can always find an alternative and not to complicate the situation the sale itself.

O
Onotolevich 01.05.20

Yeah, I think the deal is good.
*already waiting for a knock at the door*

a
adrax 01.05.20

Would have sold my soul for helping me or my family in a desperate situation (for healing from a terminal illness, an excuse from a serious criminal papers, etc.). To sell your soul just for money wouldn't: money you can earn, and the chance to crystalstone assistance still should be reserved for extreme cases

M
Mmonstrik 01.05.20

*already waiting for boredom at the door*

Now you pascalau, wait a little bit.

S
Sima4 01.05.20

fools!

PS http://forums.playground.ru/talk/218589/

I
Infiltrator 01.05.20

First, let the Devil to meet and show their existence.Well, if you still believe it,then it's a bad idea,because giving the soul that is myself, the owner can do whatever he wants and you can lose your freedom. A couple of years of fake happiness for which you have to pay with eternal suffering somewhere in hell. I do not think that someone is going to want.
Well, of course the penalty for the sale of the soul would be true. As someone who is ready to sell yourself to someone deserves eternal torment.

L
Lavuer 01.05.20

Assuming that it exists, then somewhere there is hell. But roasting on a spit after death for the sake of some (any) desire I don't want to. Only if you wish for immortality, and not the fact that it would be a bargain ^_^

W
Webwish 01.05.20

The devil has nothing to do with. Hourly souls are sold for money, greed, fornication, upskirt, prejudice and his own ego. Morality... it is so not fashionable.
In fact, this great debate is necessary to arrange on the subject of what the soul is to know that in the end to sell.

O
Onotolevich 01.05.20

And the meaning is to cherish the soul, if we are all still going to hell? Just do not say that you are sinless))

I
Infiltrator 01.05.20

Webwish
If not the Devil then the topic will be more about eternal suffering for mistakes in life.

W
Webwish 01.05.20

Without A Name,
If in a simple way that's understandable)

Fox,
I think sin is more complicated than the simple idea of right and wrong. After all, there is redemption and rasteenie. Ultimately, morality is what makes us human, and sin is a burden. And after all that burden you are cleared. It's deeper than just come out and confess. I think you get my point) or not at all?)

M
Mmonstrik 01.05.20

Webwish
I think you get my point) or not at all
I do in this life don't understand. The world has no beginning and no end, infinity is so great that it is simply impossible to understand. Although the essence of your thoughts clear to me. Their sins can repent. Or choose a different path. But the existence of both God and the Devil as it is difficult to explain in particular their existence. Facts, evidence that they exist there and it is even more misleading.

W
Webwish 01.05.20

Mmonstrik,
Well, I don't need evidence for the existence of God or the devil to explain the existence of morality, conscience, good nature. And the concept of the soul is for me something personal, sacred, and not necessarily having a direct connection with heaven/hell/God etc... And the purity of the soul determines the purity of actions and morality.
Okay, off topic)

M
Mmonstrik 01.05.20

Webwish
We're not gone. All on the subject. Since writing the above I agree. The questions yet.

W
Webwish 01.05.20

Mmonstrik,
Glad to share those views.

K
Kit90 01.05.20

The soul is what shapes us pleasure from any action or actions, because selling your soul for a wish, it(the desire) you personally will not bring any pleasure.
As an example, zombies, no soul, emotion, too, there are only primitive feelings is to eat.
The alternative, agree to fulfill the cherished desire, and the soul to pick up after a while and then become a vegetable, that never delivers. It's worth it? =\
P. S - by the Way, on this subject there is a movie on Oprah..

I
Infiltrator 01.05.20

While supporters of sell your soul is not observed.

M
Max Fry 01.05.20

No, wouldn't sell. Otherwise, what to do after death?

I
Ischu papu... 01.05.20

onotole got game bro... now you Chan... more ava Amical(a)... what a world...

M
MERA VESchEY 01.05.20

For the bioreactor? Anything. And its all yours.