3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Stanislavskiy 01.05.20 06:21 pm

Help here is the hardware is still in my comp that it can pull?

Latest processor of the 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7
Operating system
Home Windows 10 single language
Chipset
Intel® HM170
Memory
DDR4-2133, 2 slots, up to 32GB
LCD display
17.3 Full HD (1920 x 1080) (optional)
17.3 Full HD (1600 x 900)
Graphics
GeForce® GTX 950M
Graphic memory
2GB DDR3
Hard drive
1 x 2.5" HDD + 1 x NVMe M. 2 SSD Gen3 X4 by PCIe / SATA-SSD Combo
Optical drive
DVD Super Multi
Audio
4 speakers
Exclusive Audio Boost technology
Speed And Performance Audio Enhancer
Webcam
HD type (30fps@720p)
Card reader
SD (XC/HC)
Network card
Gigabit LAN
Wireless network card
802.11 ac
Bluetooth
Bluetooth v4.0
HDMI
1(v1.4)
USB 2.0 port
USB 3.0 port
2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C
Microphone/Headphone
1/1
Mini-DisplayPort
1(v1.2)
Keyboard
SteelSeries Keyboard
Food
120W
Battery
6-cell
SubName
GeForce® GTX 950M
Dimensions
420 x 287 x 37mm
Weight(kg)
2.8 kg

18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Stanislavskiy 01.05.20

But why all the time frieze in games?Can ctsnet how to overclock a video card, the processor will prompt?

s
saa0891 01.05.20

https://gtx-force.ru/nvidia-geforce-gtx-950m/
In the NV panel, select maximum performance and high-performance NVIDIA processor.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 01.05.20

Dima Stanislavsky
A lot of unnecessary information, a blueprint, mindlessly. 1) gaming laptops do not exist, one should not pin great hopes on him. 2) to Overclock you should not. overclocking never gave these paltry +2-5%, and then as lucky. Generally, there is a profile video card ,automatic overclocking, or offered from the factory. Don't know how on the laptop, but the cooling leaves much to be desired, that's for sure, and I have no doubt that even now the load there under 80-90 degrees.
About acceleration forget, especially laptop.
Friezes and because of low fps. sometimes because of a lack of RAM. But I see that it says up TO 32GB. you have to understand that the installation of up TO 32 GB possible. How much really, dunno. Or is it a mistake.
In short, there are ways to increase FPS. Reduce the resolution of the game, and customize settings. I think up to 720p. More should not count.

Z
ZONE93 01.05.20

at max probably until 2014-2015 game pull.

D

VOVAN WOLF
I have all settings in game and in Nvidia on low and I don't know what to do!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 01.05.20

Dima Stanislavsky
Above the man under the nickname saa0891, recalled a very good item, I forget about it - to check what is included, the integrated video core, to save energy, or graphics card.
It is possible to monitor the indicators. Install MSI Afterburner, it comes with rivatuner statistics server (the installation process does not remove the checkmark). output monitoring indicators download graphics card, RAM and FPS. Start the game, and track them. If all is normal (the download of the graphics card to 99%, there is a place in RAM), BUT FPS is low, and even lowering the resolution doesn't help, we conclude that the game is too heavy for this laptop.
Also saa0891 threw a link, and gave a list of games tested on this graphics card. Look, compare.
In that at least play? Maybe this game will be a modification, or even what article to further reduce game settings.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 01.05.20

not a bad laptop, but as a PC gaming certainly weak. But most modern games in 2018 he will pull low.

D

VOVAN WOLF
Everyone has probably heard of nashumevshie Friday 13 I play it there are friezes bukvalno 20-30 milliseconds, I do not know what to do still want to play with Shorashim quality (Certainly not Ultra but...)

R
Ryazancev 01.05.20

Dima Stanislavsky
look at the temperature sensors, maybe you have a throttle. For a year the laptop become clogged with dust and heated. If high temperature, it is necessary to clean the radiator from dust.

O
Osa777 01.05.20

Most new games at medium high settings

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 01.05.20

Dima Stanislavsky
Everyone except me. Anyway, guess what, Yes, going around and around what FPS videti in the friezes, and even so precisely (20-30 milliseconds).
Lay out, please, the exact numbers that people here did not expect.
And here in this thread (link: http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/tech/frizy_v_windows_10-882332/#comment-16605549) there is a similar problem, it was sent to watch the Windows 10 GameDVR. I left the link and Ryazancev video.
View.

D

VOVAN WOLF

M
MunchkiN 616 01.05.20

finally saw this pitch the amount of RAM and processor
with proper self optimization graphicscache and pepeekeo of Chechenia mainly exist in any game.
with comfort and honor grafone games 14-15 and 10-12 years, respectively
concerning the Frisians in my pitch observation is almost always the hard drive in the laptop is to blame but so is the amount of RAM but the VRAM.
presumably so that the Frisians left the laptop ought to have 16 GB of RAM and SSD instead of SHDD. ostanutsa Toko friezes associated with a small amount of graphics memory shared Yes puny performance in the face of ultramaximizer grafon.

T
Timur Asailov 01.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
That explain why gaming laptops do not exist ? I have friends alienwere 13, 15,17 inch. Nothing is overheating. The dispersal of percent please with one button. The msi gs 70 c 970m -on minimum play. All temperatures in operational modes. a 17 inch laptop weighing 2.6 kg.
If the attendants are not on top of the decision-this does not mean that others do not. The market is supply with water cooling. In the latest versions of laptops with nvidia 1000 series-performance mobile maps has caught up with desktop.
PRoof https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1080-Laptop.171212.0.html here clearly shows average fps in games with resolutions 720P 1080P 2160P (4K) laptops with 1080 laptop on Board.

So once again I ask the question why gaming laptops do not exist ?

T
Timur Asailov 01.05.20

Author, look for a laptop with a 1000 series NVIDIA on Board !!!!! If you want to really play .

https://market.yandex.ru/catalog/54544/list?hid=91013&glfilter=5085119%3A14620341%2C14619260&local-offers-first=0&deliveryincluded=01&how=aprice
Gaming performance with 1050m on Board :https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1050-Notebook.178614.0.html
flipping down and watch every game (usually choose the performance on the games you plan to play the most).
Good luck.

M
MagicHero 01.05.20

Timur Akilov
Timur Akilov wrote:
Gaming performance with 1050m on Board
1050m to take for the future? she is now just weak and is that will be able to give 60 fps on low and medium settings.

T
Timur Asailov 01.05.20

MagicHero
I took a look at speck, the author, and picked it up. If you(you) seen my comment above, where I tried to prove to one man that there are gaming laptops, and gave the example of fps games with 1080 (notebook) but the price is already clearly not be in the budget of the author (based on what he posted with 950m). A no-brainer that 1050 is the minimum, better than what would have been at least 1070-if we talk about the stepping stone for the future. But the price tag really have to be different.

P. S. still on the market a lot of laptops with 720p matrix screen, and at this resolution even at the middle and high settings for many games pull will be.

W
Witcher3fun 01.05.20

Dima Stanislavsky
you are not a computer, you have LAPTOP. Why are you here piste.