3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MireX4X 01.05.20 06:23 pm

Technical problems (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Guys, well, that's not working and everything though you burst.Whenever I go into game after loading crashes with the error.Many have already tried, but same crashes.What dx 9 or dx 10/11 - still crashes.Rocked already in different assemblies, tried Deluxe it's still there.Help plz)
Config of a computer:
AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 955, 3.2 Ghz
4 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
208 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheapskate 01.05.20

Try to clean the comp prog СCleaner. If this does not help, then perestanavlivaya system.

R
Rannaou 01.05.20

MireX4X and Windows what is?
And what error produces?

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 01.05.20

http://streamzone.орг/tracker/igry/pc/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-2010-eng-t35049.html
shaking here. in the address org replace org. During a screening of the video (BEFORE the menu) crashes. on X11 on the logo Firaxis. But Intro fix - stupid crash with a black screen.

M
MireX4X 01.05.20

Cheapskate,
Dana, no need for it.)Windows new, a week ago, only set)
Rannaou,
Seven x64, a simple mistake without a report.Choose a faction, it crashes and so with any factions.

f
frost23942 01.05.20

This problem I go to settings and stupidly nothing, just a blank screen and all ... and what do sales do not know

R
Rannaou 01.05.20

MireX4X, try to put the firewood for vidushi new and directx update!
Maybe the game what program is not enough.. I don't remember what she puts in there?!

M
MireX4X 01.05.20

Rannaou,
PhysX puts, Yes everything is)Wood updated through Steam and it worked)

P
Presedent Gantz 01.05.20

Somebody has been digging in inikah? Looking for minimal, I don't understand how she can eat so much resources. Of course, it is foolish to resent, coming just so freshly starting the game on prehistoric debris (P4-3GHz 1024MbОЗУ Radeon x1950GT 256Mb), but to optimize it I would like a lot of owners of green cars.
Put the crack, cut a sync and now gets error between moves, and I don't see it, it all just flies fuck.

R
RDRfan 01.05.20

How to enable antialiasing?In my settings for some reason can not?

R
RDRfan 01.05.20

How to enable antialiasing?In my settings for some reason can not?IS THERE ANY WAY TO NOT DO IT IN GAME SETTINGS????????????HELP!!!

d
dinets 01.05.20

I osypka Windows crashes with an offer to debug in obtaining (capture the enemy ) 72 scioto city while oshipka obtained by any 72 taken into the city in the same turn or subsequent (72 from 3 options)
playing on marathon is the biggest map type EARTH!

K
Kazak_Rus 01.05.20

guys, tell me, crashes the game with error saying disk not found and asked to insert the disk /device/harddisk2/dr2. che shi~ and how to fix it? dx11

g
gurus_ 01.05.20

1) This problem, the game has become too long to load/save saves.
2) Pervonachalnyy roller is passed incorrectly, in short hard blunt.

somebody faced?

A
Almaty City 01.05.20

gurus_
I have the original video too is incorrect is ignored, not only periodically occurring errors in the discarding of the game throw the image noise of the point of the video, specifically the grandfather.

g
gurus_ 01.05.20

Yes ))) I have exactly the same symptoms. But I think it's not only us. Remains to hope that stolen by the pirates, the localization will contain fewer of these glitches, or will soon release patches and fixes

D
DEMyS 01.05.20

And I have it just hangs and you have to force quit.
I have a computer on a bit faster, but slows down PPC is simple, and the graphics are sometimes lague.

K
Kazak_Rus 01.05.20

tell me, crashes the game with error saying disk not found and asked to insert the disk /device/harddisk2/dr2. che shi~ and how to fix it? dx11

m
miha2000 01.05.20

Kazak_Rus
crack redownload and re install it...

q
qvadriplex 01.05.20

After a long game, somewhere in the 140 course there was a problem with incorrect displaying maps and units from units in the sky are moving away kakieto incomprehensible texture, the same from cities. Restarting the game does nothing... the Main thing is so much time and was nebylo, if you start a new game also there is no such problem... what it could be? Just put the .20 patch and everything also...

g
gurus_ 01.05.20

Again, this is a standard bug. While no wrong - I, too, occasionally happens. In this case, the maximum zoom in the map and take on unchartered territory or in the fog of war - helped me