3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
General-2k 01.05.20 06:24 pm

License: hangs at startup (Battlefield 1)

Playing since the release. Today cannot start - hangs at the loading screen(black screen and the circle in the upper right corner is not spinning). And freezes so nothing can be done, ctrl+alt+del does nothing when I press the power button the PC, the computer closes the game, but the system is so slow. Helps only reboot. Firewood and game updates and origin of the last. Other games work rules.
Win10 x64, i5 3570k, 8gb ddr3, 6gb 1060
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
random3355 01.05.20

No problem not solved reinstall or a virus may have updated incorrectly.

G
General-2k 01.05.20

damn, 65 gigs..

a
apolo17 01.05.20

General-2k
Was also a problem that when you first start the game freezes, also something as closed via the Manager. In the second run of the rules.
You can also try in origin click on the right mouse button, and choose where to check the integrity of files.

G
General-2k 01.05.20

siphoned from scratch - same problem

V
Vor Piratych 01.05.20

Download pirates and norms. Fig license mulohaza.

G
General-2k 01.05.20

Thief Pertici
The fact that Battlefield is not only a valuable fur...
apolo17
Integrity checked - no result( the fact that out of battle I can't. ctrl+alt+del shows the mouse but the task Manager climbs - it's beyond hung window battles
UPD was Able to find zaveshanie work battlefield, but the brakes in strong wind will remain with the periodic stuttering of the mouse

G
General-2k 01.05.20

PROBLEM SOLVED by installing the item in the shortcut properties of the game Disable optimization in full screen

b
bakshish 01.05.20

It is a pity that earlier nebylo this decision. The game is tightly Vistula when running on DX 12. Pochudilos have to play in a window without frame or delete the settings file in my documents

T
Timon090 01.05.20

General-2k
Thanks for the help, buddy!!!!! I'm tired with this problem.