3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 01.05.20 06:24 pm

How to pass the place with the waterfall? (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

I can not figure out where to go. Behind do not have any of the light phase and I die. For the whole game, died only once, and there is already two times collapsed, as it can not navigate. Here it is:

Voices are saying: put down the bridge. But what is the bridge and how to lower it, if the glitches are not visible in the dark nichrome?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya_Vong 01.05.20

You were place to the right of the entrance to this room is in the wall of the tunnel. It go to the torch, light it and go back here, as in the screenshot. Then gather my courage and run to the right after the waterfall, there I think you will understand what to do =)
The main thing to set fire to the torch after the tunnel.

S
SaveX3 01.05.20

start to look from 16 to 30

M
Maloy_x84 01.05.20

First, you need to go behind the waterfall to the right, there break down the bridge, then returned to the room where the door, light the torch, and then in the tunnel...

N
Nemezis 01.05.20

Kostya_Vong
Thank you. And thought still go back, but Chet did not ))

Maloy-x84
First to go over the waterfall? But how am I to break a bridge if you can't see? Can Kostya_Vong still human? Now I will try.

F
FallenGhost 01.05.20

Nemesis
Yes, there is no difference what sequence. I, too, first the bridge broke - ran for the waterfall, and ran to the right.

K
Kostya_Vong 01.05.20

FallenGhost
the difference is that if you do not ignite the torch there first, even if you break the bridge there will be no light and you have to climb again and do it all, and perhaps worse a pig will catch up :)

N
Nemezis 01.05.20

All that has passed, thank you. The tunnel was hidden cunning all in the game. And 4 runes not found.

r
rusevil 01.05.20

post a save game where it is already possible to go to the boss bull
it is necessary to open the last door to the boss bull falls and extinguishes the torch, and I don't have time to run to the bridge

F
FallenGhost 01.05.20

rusevil
Read above, like you're talking about this place to write.