3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tverfq 01.05.20 06:24 pm

Share save (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Took the game to the sword in the tree, before the test (all totems currently collected(very important)) and wasted the save. Maybe someone have similar? Please share with us.
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 01.05.20

tverfq
Went a little farther, but almost no difference. Passed the time of receiving the sword went through the door and took 2 of 3 printing. Couldn't go further because this level is why it was very dipped in the fps, play was simply not possible.
https://yadi.sk/d/lhzY1ZuI3M5TNK
throw the folder in AppData\Local should be C :\Users\User \AppData\Local\HellbladeGame\Saved

w
walkris 01.05.20

tverfq
Decided to score the passage as merged times for the brakes. 3-4 times and just died, I think, not more. This problem not only me, many who came to this location fps drops by 70-90%

t
tverfq 01.05.20

walkris
Thanks, but too far left. I'm ready to re-take, the toy is something little.))
Regarding subsidence, Yes, it happens sometimes falls to 2-3, but it is immediately restored. I have a gtx670 card, I thought my 'old' in General the game does not pull, but no, quite stable 40 fps. Pleasantly surprised good optimization.

K
Kostya_Vong 01.05.20

tverfq
you still awesome:) on my gts 450 can max on average, but still plays smoothly so without hard flashes...

t
tverfq 01.05.20

Kostya_Vong
Well the game worked, my compliments. :D

r
rusevil 01.05.20

post a save game where it is already possible to go to the boss bull
it is necessary to open the last door to the boss bull falls and extinguishes the torch, and I don't have time to run to the bridge