3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekir 01.05.20 06:25 pm

What to do when not rushing the game? (Warface)

My recipe: completely turn off the computer (let cool), catch up 25 times (can be more, or as much as you can), drink some tea, relax, yet not leave a betraying tremor of the muscles, and start playing again!

Share your ways.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eligos 123 01.05.20

Nekir
If you are not rushing the game, delete it to hell!

S
Sipogka 01.05.20

A liter of beer, a partner for the game and start the grinder. If not, repeat...

S
Shadowarm 01.05.20

Not to play,especially in this sort of stool

S
Spirin Evgeniy 01.05.20

not rushing a game? think another game is arguing? and maybe you? rasise the crowd in one? it is time to rethink your strategic tactics

K
Kaylet 01.05.20

a lot of ways, it depends on my mood... you can plunk and bending of all, you can blow Ganji and bending all, a spice, speed and all other synthetics they play as cheaters... but better not to play at all, just do not want to become a nervous drug addict, an alcoholic =D=D=D

N
Nekir 01.05.20

Novellus
Me personally, from alcoholism and drug addiction, the game and saves)

N
Nekir 01.05.20

Shadowarm
Do not judge and Nekudim you!

N
Nekir 01.05.20

Spirin Evgeny
In my understanding, no rushing game" is when you aim at the head, and is clamped in the wall... the reflexes down.

E
Eligos 123 01.05.20

There is one way, so the game is flooded! You need to pick your ass up from the chair, and fall off in the club, caonot a hot chick and fuck her! The game then immediately arguing!

-
-Stepan- 01.05.20

Remove the game!

D
Dima Uvarov1 01.05.20

hot tea! and rest at least another hour and everything goes.

K
KROLL _ 95 01.05.20

To be more sobrana to the game, if tactical modes it is better to take honey and play Tim, if a more dynamic modes, it helps me a polygon before downloading, well it is what is simply burnt and there is a drain, in such a situation, you just have to do something else, to again find interest in the game