3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 01.05.20 06:25 pm

What gives the Legendary difficulty level? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What gives when you select the Legendary difficulty level?Previously played a clean Skyrim,and sometimes I famously endured...Now put all the extras that thought...at what difficulty level to play and that it can give(what to turn in later)?
50 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 01.05.20

pavloalex
You have in the game should be a patch 1.9

Also threads dedicated to this issue
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/782267/
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/793939/
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/794916/

p
pavloalex 01.05.20

Cheryl
...it's understandable,BUT I wanted to know,does it make sense to start a NEW game on legendary difficulty?

T
Tomomi 01.05.20

pavloalex
there is no sense...

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

pavloalex
Max comes to Whiterun and that is questionable.
The level can be changed at any point in the game, it is not fixed.

m
mad wolf 01.05.20

there is no sense...
Max comes to Whiterun and that is questionable.

Wimps! :)

T
Tomomi 01.05.20

mad wolf
nope,just too lazy...

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

mad wolf
Wimps!
What are you going to fight on the ground level GG with the legendary difficulty? No spells, all skills at zero - any missed shot of the opponent is 100% death. You can of course pass anything but how much time will it take and why it should be.

x
xCyberpunKx 01.05.20

When I started to re-take on the legendary difficulty level change in the gameplay there was only one with a sword on the head to storm the FORTS/caves no longer rolled. Level to 10, even simple wolves was dangerous. But gradually, pump stealth and pickpocketing in the first place, further difficulties arose. Since the beginning of the game rocked Battlemage and right now, 55уровне, only annoying archers, especially draugry - one arrow death. But this is due to the fact that the armor actually is not pumping. If at lower levels I ran into the cave and all were burned, now we have to raise the corpses that they would help, have to treat the partner, have to throw on enemies the madness that would machili their own.. Dragons was not a problem, and did not. The only thing that now need two to three times more time to fill up. One hit fire or ice breathing dragon is death. Have to carry with them all sorts of elixirs, potions. Shaman over them to get stronger. Enchant weapons, armor, that would at least like to equalize forces. This game is made on the level of difficulty to do that at a light I had no need for. Often going to the cave with the mood and going for a ride the problem with the sweep was not. But on legendary level, I would say that the game become deeper. Begin to collect all sorts of herbs, roots, plants, because it's really useful, and not because there is such a possibility in the game. In General, I began to use a bunch of new spells, new ingredients, if not legendary difficulty, I would not have discovered this side of the game.

D
Deathxleo 01.05.20

xCyberpunKx
Well, the roots and the plants when the alchemy swing this side of the game open, especially if you know a couple of potions for invisibility, paralysis, improving blacksmithing and enchantment, when passed over the thief even brought a special notebook to write recipes

R
Richards 01.05.20

When perks are legendary (pumped) when all the desired perks will be a legendary, think about the complexity of the legendary, that's all, it's easier saying hi levelly content where possible new mobs\dragons. At level 50 plus, if the pump is not everything and need your style and pers.

m
mad wolf 01.05.20

What are you going to fight on the ground level GG with the legendary difficulty?
and I have someone forces EN masse to fight right on the first level?
No spells, all skills at zero -
spells at the start widout three, plus give indestructible partner.
And an advanced race give extra spell, plus a few spells to sell in Riverwood, where partner can take the next, and +7 levels to swing it - mana is never too much :) .
To reach Whiterun and purchase the spell - it is enough for the first levels, to meet on the road someone worse than a wolf should specifically try.
any missed shot of the opponent is 100% death.
firstly it is not any, and secondly - do not sleep and will not be missed punches, to catch up with GG can only be an arrow/spell, and lightning GG Dodge can't.
I pervourovnevy giants mage was falling on the way from Riverwood to Whiterun without any problems... Well not quick, but also fun. Particularly amused in the process memory of the fact that since the release of the Riverwood not Sevilla :)
You can of course pass anything but how much time will it take
what's the rush then?
time is no more - fights in the game eat well if 5% of the playing time.
and why it should be.
why do we have to go to the difficulty other than the maximum? what a thrill it does not understand? :)))

In the default child of 90% of the features for Skyrim GG not at all interesting - and without that cooler it just eggs.

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

mad wolf
plus give indestructible partner.
Where did you find a partner up to the entrance to Whiterun? Before the first entrance to Whiterun GG has a higher degree of protection( can be played on legendary, but then nothing). And why do these distortions if the killing of the mammoth have 80-100 arrows, to prove to yourself that you're cool? If it were in the game after the death GG we had to start a new game, the issue was dropped-at once.

a
ak-13 01.05.20

Where did you find a partner up to the entrance to Whiterun?

So this is probably Rolof or Hadvar (or whatever they are?).

n
nirvana12 01.05.20

the answer to the question! Nothing))))

B
Bulletstorm777 01.05.20

If you arrive in Riverwood to do the job Love triangle,it is possible to take companions of the elf Archer or bard,and easily go to Whiterun. Here you have a partner at the start of the game.)))

B
Bulletstorm777 01.05.20

Oh and by the way,if you play on legendary difficulty,get a real pleasure from the game. This catchy Dark souls,there's excitement,and new experiences from the game. Only hardcore))))))))!!!!!

D
Deathxleo 01.05.20

Bulletstorm777
No Dark Souls at all innoma there like a pumping means next to nothing, it's all about your skill, well, except that the weapon damage in Skyrim it's different

D
Denis79PC 01.05.20

Legendary difficulty-the adrenaline and 100кратное fun game,which did not exist at all.In the beginning,of course, difficult,but to the level of 20-30 took the help of a partner or a dog.Alchemy now in demand in the 100,was just buying potions.Skyrim is a harsh province and legendary difficulty for her!Play without mods.

m
mad wolf 01.05.20

nestrbob
Where did you find a partner up to the entrance to Whiterun?
you sound like never played: in Riverwood. in whose favor the girl bow, and companions you can take.
imho Fendal clearly preferable Sven - and the coach freestuff and as a fighter better.

Before the first entrance to Whiterun GG has a higher degree of protection
this is where a good weed give?
Well, the giants in the early game it is absolutely do not care - you were in Whiterun or not, and what's your level of difficulty: if you get a club - fly away :) But for some reason don't get, when I don't.
My GG bow was used to fire only after reaching a skill of 90+ (the coaches something to train it is necessary), so that those giants was quenched by magic, starting on flat terrain without any cheat hiding under a bridge. It's no big deal to run in front of the giant three times longer than normal difficulty :)

So this is probably Rolof or Hadvar (or whatever they are?).
these safe lead from start to Riverwood, the most possible not to fight.
And the usual kill - killed can only be GG, so just watch where beating.
And then - vitranska mercenary of Jenessa. valuable because in addition to good boevki elementary dressed up iannotti to fire and then fire rune directly under her feet to chastity, at the same time and faster :)

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

mad wolf
You're right about Vendula I forgot, I just never used companions in the game. And then he's like a doll ( with the smell of meat) - all on it, and devour can not. It would be interesting if a partner was to be the death and to choose it before a certain battle, according to his abilities and skills. I think it gave would the realism in the game and a reasonable hiring partners.
Anyway - to start playing legendart, in my opinion, is a perversion.