3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doku1917 01.05.20 06:26 pm

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition does not start... (Total War: Rome 2)

Hello! In December 2014 I bought a license Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition from the first time installed it on laptop and normal game. After playing 37 hours remove the game. Two months later, reinstalled Windows, installed the game in the end, it does not start. Despite the fact that Napoleon, Empire and Shogun 2 Total war run without problems. During installation there were no problems, after loading the disc for 20 minutes was updated but when I launch screen appears steam press play screen appears (white) with the logo of the game, the arrow of the mouse is spinning and everything, for hours nothing happens... But two months ago everything worked. Studied the information on the forums on this issue followed the recommendations but it fails. In particular I checked the integrity cache - re-installed Windows, the game - updated drivers - downloaded the required components from the Microsoft Visual C++. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, etc., - remove folders C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2, but they themselves are restored. Nothing helps(( Data:
1. A Laptop Sony Vayo. 2. operas memory 4G, 3. OS Windows 7 home premium, 4. processor Intel core 3 h 5 2,5 years. Video card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650. 6. Train 320 GB.

What can I do? Where to go?
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
MachineH 01.05.20

Himself on this issue a week I(

M
MachineH 01.05.20

Apokalipsis113
I have that laptop but the problem is the same (

d
doku1917 01.05.20

Apokalipsis113
No unfortunately( my laptop one video card.....

A
AlexKHAB 01.05.20

Windows Lycosa?

d
doku1917 01.05.20

AlexKHAB
Yes. Click on the laptop button assist and Windows automatically installed both at the time of purchase. Then the driver updated....

A
AlexKHAB 01.05.20

well, by process of elimination still, have changed some settings of Windows. settings NVIDIA. here's the above kind of well written. see what none started the game. are you sure that one vidyuhi? the second graph can be embedded in percent. Intel HG graphics. 4400 or 4200. to examine this question. maybe that's the problem.

T
Tier69 01.05.20

You Windows 64 or 32? If 64 then it chooses a card for the game. And can Derek not updated and owned by archive download 9 to 11 all versions, Windows is usually only 10 and 11 updates and contains the 9th is not put on umolchaniyu in home 7ku.

A
AlexKHAB 01.05.20

right now read that the Core i3 processors Have an integrated graphics processor and integrated memory controller. so what about one vidyuhi you are fundamentally wrong.

d
doku1917 01.05.20

AlexKHAB
In the device Manager in tab video adapter means only one video card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650. About the processor I do not know, but with PCM on ekzeshnik game tabs run with graphics processor... How else would you redirect the game on this video card?

A
AlexKHAB 01.05.20

chuvachek, you have already given the right direction what the problem is likely. not because it is difficult to Google and set the search to use discrete graphics card on a laptop. in the settings of the Catalyst™ Control Center.
https://ru.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/363/19/kk-perekljuchitsja-n-bolee-proizvoditelnyjj-videodpter-esli-ikh-dv

d
doku1917 01.05.20

It works! Chuvachek, if in the device Manager in the video card is specified, only one device it means only one thing.... I have downloaded the program AMD Catalyst 14.9, it started the upgrade it is not clear what and after that the game start...... Thank you all!

A
AlexKHAB 01.05.20

the video card alone. and the graphics accelerator, discrete and integrated. games can work on one and the other. teach materiel. in any case, the fellow that figured out. And most likely AMD Catalyst installed video driver for your video card.

M
MachineH 01.05.20

Oh, I like this method is not suitable (( I have something else to think of (

A
Alec Says 01.05.20

MachineH
why not suitable ?

M
MachineH 01.05.20

GillianSeed
As I understand it is a solution for laptops with two video cards. I have a man-to-man with one . And the problem one to one

A
Alec Says 01.05.20

MachineH
maybe the driver is faulty or millet requires updates ?
try to download driver pack solution(or similar utility ) and check the driver.

M
MachineH 01.05.20

GillianSeed
On the Drava I thought in the first place.

A
Alec Says 01.05.20

MachineH
the operating system is what?

M
MachineH 01.05.20

GillianSeed
7 64 bit. License)

A
Alec Says 01.05.20

MachineH
what language is the default(some PoP Worrior Within does not start with Russian)
although I do not know how this will help