3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vedmak_Herold 02.05.20 08:55 pm

Is it possible to leave the Vesemira alive? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The battle of kaer morhen in the Vesemira kill,can you keep him alive?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.05.20

GG4
to repair the roof of the castle instead of drinking?

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.05.20

GG4
I have he survived until the battle is necessary to fulfill the secret quest for this.
Then one person somehow unsubscribed,they say,in v1.31 Vesemir can survive.But no one else could not do,even on the Internet it is not.How did you do that?

t
tesla707 02.05.20

[Denis]
che believed him or what?
this is the cutscene - video clip anyone else but CRIS and Vesemira in this video can not be, because it is already captured and sewn into the game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.05.20

tesla707
You can believe and you can verify are two different things

L
Lobo 02.05.20

It is not part of the plot...you Can even Lambert to kill it, then next to him will be even Lambert to lie.

m
marvel111 02.05.20

Vedmak_Herold
memory eternal)))

t
tesla707 02.05.20

[Denis]
ummm, how would my explanation about the cutscene is not for you check?
OK, all right, goodbye...

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.05.20

tesla707
I know about the cut-scene,so asked.The issue does not always mean faith in someone else's word.For example:a person drinks just to entertain,but can pour to loosen the tongue or frame.Or here's another: is it a good thing for anyone to do,but good intentions can pave the road to hell.Man can forgive his bad act,and can be done by the debtor in exchange for forgiveness.You climb into the water,not knowing Ford.I hope I explained

C
Calm_Memes 02.05.20

it is impossible (

G
Genesis48 02.05.20

Appearance not nature
scripted scenes a lot, and some of them are mutually exclusive. so all in all it is not a figure