3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 02.05.20 08:56 pm

Build mods (American Truck Simulator)

Hello guys tell me where else on the torrent is ready to build mods with the game? Well, there is a map not a standard machine (no matter what), loads of new etc.
If anyone knows, can throw the link. There is a desire to play, but there is no desire to understand the mod (of which a number do not count). That's just asking for no troling, etc., just no desire to understand the completeness of the mods. I want to put the Assembly and play. You do not difficult throw the link, and I waste time on search is not necessary.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
PS version of the game in General is not important, the important thing is not sad standard of 4 trucks and a map in 20 minutes.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dr.gerero-2014 02.05.20

insel260
Well, what would you like that to sit down and play need 5-10 gigs of normal working and not a cargo system mods.And where do you think you can 1 file this throw,what would you play ? On the ball the weight 6-8 archives in other places is not an option.And about the download, I generally keep quiet :)So if you want to ride-love and skate :)For it is unlikely that someone will decide to kill half a day to fill the Assembly,what would you not bother and stupidly comfortable ride. And hardly anyone vylazhivat Assembly as the taste and color of all the markers are different.

i
insel260 02.05.20

Dr. gerero-2014
Well, I'm normally asked why such HYIP. Torrents for other games post Assembly and for 50 gigs of nothing, I'm NOT ASKING ANYONE to pour themselves fashion the eyes razlee after hibernation, and re-read my post:
somewhere in the torrent is ready to build mods with the game?
Look, no hard feelings, I kindly asked the Assembly reference, and do not force people by the me to collect and fill in an Internet.
If it's not in the Internet, then okay, I will put each file individually. But suddenly there?
It is strange that no ready-made assemblies, because the game has a lot of fans.

s
sashababich2201 02.05.20

insel260
Well, not 20 minutes is HARSH you need RUSSIA.

d
dr.gerero-2014 02.05.20

sashababich22011968
he was lazy in a simple fashion to put and how do you think he will play on stern?Without Maddow

d
dr.gerero-2014 02.05.20

insel260
well firstly eyes razlee you.The second you calmly explained that the assemblies of the mods makes no sense to pour,because all by itself pose sets.And if this explanation offends you terribly and drives into a depression.It may be worth it to change the game? Well, like Barbie or Tetris at worst.There fashion is not needed.And third, if so lazy one to throw fashion and (want now) to help Google.Is it hard to get build mods for ETS2 ???

i
insel260 02.05.20

Dr. gerero-2014
Hmm, how would it not ETS, I see you're still awake once the game confusing. Barbie I can advise you, my daughter just plays with dolls, maybe you should go back to kindergarten and play with their peers? Maybe a little respect for others will appear.
I'm not too lazy to install the mods, just no time to download them, as does at PG speed Oh what a quick 20 megabytes 2 hours of swinging. And other normal resources, I don't know that fashion was there, whole and free (as usual on all sorts of balls). Therefore interested from the finished Assembly, that would not sit 10 hours for download mods and install them.
Look, how people respond to questions - Well, not 20 minutes is HARSH you need RUSSIA. All, no cynicism, no hostility. Just a tip, map the harsh Russia, you also begin to bend her fingers and coming. Not if you have a life (excuse the expression) sucks, don't spoil it to others.

sashababich22011968
Thanks, I will consider.

S
Spartak78 02.05.20

insel260
No time to download, and time to play there?

S
Sinoptik75RUS 02.05.20

No, well, already quite lazy... no Desire.

d
dr.gerero-2014 02.05.20

Aleks6162
I told him about the same 3 times said full zero. With PG speed a little please.I wrote to him vbey search and download torrent third-party of Rees .No it is the greatness, hurt .An example of a harsh Russia and there fashion no need? :)

i
insel260 02.05.20

Aleks6162
You can play and 20 minutes to download with NG 10 hours.

i
insel260 02.05.20

God, why am I surrounded by some idiots? No, only on NG why is that such a contingent... it is Strange that there imbitsily attracts like moths to a flame?...

In short, you Friend dr.gerero-2014 in the black list and words will not tell you - dealing with idiots at our own peril.
Find a veteran of the game, they'll ask. I am sure there are more adequate people.

Dear administration, close the topic until the spammers have multiplied.