3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya291 02.05.20 08:56 pm

Help with the quest \"a Search of the Bastard Jr.\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Reached the moment when Oxenford(something like that) you need to search refuge Bastard, I killed all the guards in the courtyard and is written like (Searching the mansion) and I can't find that something... the house has 2 doors and they need the key, but to find it also can't(
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya291 02.05.20

GrYnT101
This is when the king sold him and I went to the shelter the bastard that made me king and from then on I described

G
GrYnT101 02.05.20

ilya291
Probably still the key look need

G
GrYnT101 02.05.20

ilya291
You took Dykstra assignment of theft ? ( even I have a problem that I have otkozalsya 1 time and said I will come back later and right now I go and odd job every time I take it main )

i
ilya291 02.05.20

GrYnT101
Of course, that can't find all the guards already searched...

i
ilya291 02.05.20

GrYnT101
No did not take

I
Ilya233 02.05.20

ilya291
Look better. The second floor there is ;)

z
zhekazloy 02.05.20

a sweep of the estate there are two further buildings which it is necessary to look not all doors are allowed( the type intended)) in the second building up the move is necessary, then everything is just invisible bastard bastard was called( after the interrogation, killed nafig))

i
ilya291 02.05.20

Ilya233
I know, but the door to the 2nd floor is also closed, writes need the key

G
GrYnT101 02.05.20

ilya291
My advice to you watch the walkthrough on YouTube I even already forgot how got to it

i
ilya291 02.05.20

Guys this is stupid I am in the dark did not see the ladder to the top, thank you all for the help and sorry for taking up your valuable time.

I
Ilya233 02.05.20

ilya291
We are one and the same building talking about? There is no need of key. Look better there are 2 floor to eat. Rise, you see nailed to the wall a girl with a side door over there and you come...

M
Miha Ivanov 02.05.20

the keys to the bandits but I have another problem, one side door is not opened after the murder, and in the cellar in the catacombs of the reshotka not know how to open

R
Ruslan Sautkin 02.05.20

ilya291
the same garbage)))

u
ugruymiy 02.05.20

Huge problem! The door to the second floor to the younger CLOSED! and no way to open it, probably some bug.....tried all ways: 1. Went through the front door (the guards have been 5 keys to the Shelter), but at the moment of opening the gate all of these keys disappear from inventory - go to the door on the second floor is Closed you need a key (and writes, and not just closed). Okay, 2. Went through the basement, immediately put it in the door - closed need a key. All cut, no one inside, no keys, inside gate does not open - just closed, with no right key, back in the basement to the guards tore their towers again, they have five keys, opened the gate, all the keys are gone, and the door to the second floor, you guessed it, Closed, needs a key!. loading... passed through the basement, cut all inside, and walked back out to the guards head from his shoulders - took the only one key opened the gate - all keys from the second bag was gone, and the door to the younger naturally Closed, needs a key! download....all dead, but this time did not open the gate, and again went through the basement.
Summary: I Have 5 keys from a shelter is a Junior in the inventory marked job and the door says"Closed, needs a key!
Question: WHAT to DO???

g
govnostup 17.07.20

Again I pereprohozhu Witcher and running into this problem.
Solution:
No door to open no need. From the courtyard go to the main building - first door on the left. There's a stairwell. If you do not see, use cat.