3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshpYa 02.05.20 08:57 pm

Severely lag for no reason! (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

The game itself gives out a calm and stable 60 fps, but when choosing the character always wild freezes and hangs! What to do?
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Dikovich 02.05.20

ISPA
try to update the driver and is generally desirable throw off your iron here

I
IshpYa 02.05.20

Vladislav Dikovic
Iron does not. I wrote, during gameplay a stable 60 fps. So iron enough. And on account of drivers... I do not understand nafig to write about them?! It feels as though here in the forums are some Imbeciles who do not know how to update the driver! I perceive such advice as an insult...

A
Andrey Baulin 02.05.20

ISPA
You wouldn't believe how stupid people asking advice on the forums.
Therefore, start with simple, drivers.
The word of 60 fps not saying anything. These figures can be on different hardware show.

a
adikus1 02.05.20

ISPA
The game license or the pirates?

I
IshpYa 02.05.20

adikus1
Free weekend incentive...

I
IshpYa 02.05.20

Andrew Baulin
Heh, well, I wonder what kind of game in which the choice of personage eats more than the gameplay itself... So I think about 60 fps have a lot to say.

a
adikus1 02.05.20

ISPA
Don't know I was that way when I used to play on the pirates through the tangle. then just downloaded a different Repack and all was fine.On licenses I have had this problem.Rather basic reinstallation of the game will help you.

w
wundermech 02.05.20

If there are HD textures, delete them.

T
TheLastSurvivor 02.05.20

I have the same thing...If anyone knows how to fix it - help =0 p.s.It's not because of textures

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

This is most likely due to vertical sync. I have a GTX 1070, in the settings of the NVIDIA vertical sync turned off completely in the menu, I had over 1000 fps when selecting characters, too lag. Then I in the settings I have enabled the regime to manage the 3D application( but does vertical sync off) and the lag I have lost

S
Spatial 02.05.20

ISPA config in Studio

I
IshpYa 02.05.20

You che? Dolby given? So much time has passed...

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

ISPA
How to solve the problem?

P
PbICb_KPbIM 02.05.20

Guys, all healthy! I have frieze when aiming, pointing at the enemy... although the maximum speed in check in the game settings gives 55.4 min FPS and average 60 FPS to play... Well not really, all smoothly, everything is beautiful and there vybivaet the enemy and....and the picture freezes for a moment, and then replay your enchanting blunt =)
If anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful to hemorrhoids !

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

PbICb_KPbIM
I'm on the forum has a similar message, called mouse Lag. You have a similar problem?

P
PbICb_KPbIM 02.05.20

MrWorld
Yes) most Likely ) Throw a reference, I would be grateful)

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

PbICb_KPbIM
http://forums.playground.ru/rainbow_six_siege/tech/lagaet_mysh-927943/ . I found the problem, it's in serivce mouse

J
Just-Name 02.05.20

PbICb_KPbIM
My friend tell me did you solved the problem? if so, how?

M
MrWorld 02.05.20

Adik-rus
You have in the settings fidelkity what the option is set to vertical sync?

J
Just-Name 02.05.20

MrWorld
From the game. but in the game off