3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humerskin 02.05.20 08:57 pm

Where to buy ship (Raven's Cry)

Where to buy ship
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veligor Dark 02.05.20

humerskin
I don't know really, but I wandered all over and found a man in port Royal, next to this one improves the craft and supplies selling and had bought the man of war, when I arrived in port Royal then this man of war have approached at the pier were without masts everywhere the traces of the kernels, I wondered again, and then the peasant bought it. more I have not seen the ships, ( if helped, it is not for that )

V
VelzevulSS 02.05.20

In the Cities on the map look to the captains they have to buy ships

V
Veligor Dark 02.05.20

30GamesADay
something like this =)

M
Marauder_jrs 02.05.20

I do not quite agree with the previous rating of the ship.
9 knots - the same issues the first level, difficult for visual identification as a Sloop, but the Dutch name of the Schooner. On the guns it was already too said capacity, if the Boat middle 150 (UEG), 570 the Manowar looks more, more than doubtful, but looking at the crew in 450 people - this is possible if you have the heavy cannon. But.
HMS Resolution - a frigate of 50 guns, and the name Man-O-War in fact the slang of the time, indicating a powerful warship or frigate. According to the classification of the British ships during the Napoleonic Wars is a ship of the line of tier 4 that can not be powerful warship, but may be powerful frigate. But the ship has 4 masts, when the frigate is a military three-masted ship with full rigging with one or two (open and closed) gun decks.
CONCLUSION: This is a ship of the line, 4 rank, which can not be called Man-O-War.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 02.05.20

that's interesting information for those who do not fumbles
http://seaspirit.ru/flot/manovary-varshipy-bettlshipy.html

V
Veligor Dark 02.05.20

Dr. Schmeisser
well, at the expense of the name change I don't know, bought it in port Royal , and improved high, the initial capacity was something around 900. and when at the map floating in another location we found a bunch of ships with this name, enter the battle and the ships are exactly the same as me.

interestingly the game has unique ships that are not repeated, and when russik will nick does not know . and then I want to have to sit properly to play, but then nicherta do not understand what they wanted from me and what to do and stupidly float around here and sink the ships.))

M
Maxis1977 02.05.20

humerskin
can you sell the inflatable boat,is not nearly as good of the ship

D
Dr.Schmeisser 02.05.20

WASGARD
1) Well, if I really did so MAN OF war(1 class) they are MORONS
2) when You look at other ships at sea they have names at all? or only the name of the class?
russik about nothing does not know himself forward

V
Veligor Dark 02.05.20

Dr. Schmeisser
the name is not met, only the class icon faction and 3 stripes.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 02.05.20

WASGARD
bad, even the Dogs of 2000 years it was names

l
laservic 02.05.20

Here and telescope tubes no!Poland missed seem,sailors telescope to sell.Where poles with games better not to go there,head will roll in conjectures,it is not a Rogue everything is TPO the story understandable and clear!

M
Marauder_jrs 02.05.20

Dr. Schmeisser
The game featured common names, Schooner, Galleon, Fleet, man-O-war.. Almost all of these historically right ... it Probably was made for the sake of balance.. more ideas there.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 02.05.20

Marauder_jrs
you do not understand, I meant that no names of ships for example I have a ship's brig called the Dr.Schmeisser, and in dogs this was

v
vzglydizugla 02.05.20

the corsairs still nobody surpassed.

M
Marauder_jrs 02.05.20

Dr. Schmeisser
I wrote about the fact that I had about the opponents. In the same AC4 was a type and a pseudo-unique name of the ship. There is nothing like that.

z
zhekazloy 02.05.20

30GamesADay
there would really depend on my upgrades for 60 guns....
Armor and number of guns reduces gruzopodemnostju also affects the number of teams.
Themselves upgrades available after completing the quest, according to the story + upgrades, like fractions.(Shas is not loitering-I'll know what to do with sealed letter to upgrade and a bag of money(England))
PS - very annoying for the lack of translation...

L
Lyubitel rodiny 02.05.20

Marauder_jrs
CONCLUSION: This is a ship of the line, 4 rank, which can not be called Man-O-War.
Four mast schooner at Marseille and modern Barkov. Battleships usually had three masts.

And Yes, the pirates were using ships not above a light frigate (main speed)

CONCLUSION: IT'S NOT A SHIP, BUT IT IS NOT CLEAR THAT IT IS NOT CLEAR WHY.

S
SHADOWua 02.05.20

Galion-in Bridgetown-8000 reales.
Frigate, in port Saint George's, but rather in the Palace of the Governor-10000 reales.
Galion War-on the island of San Juan (sort of. I don't remember exactly but somewhere in there)-20000 reales.
Man Of War in Port Royal-25000 reales.

S
SHADOWua 02.05.20

But in the runoff, they are practically helpless! (Especially the last two) So store up money, at least as much again to upgrade on the spot :) And Manowar and even will need to fix immediately.

z
zaperdon 02.05.20

WASGARD
not Monòver more like an enlarged brig and guns clearly about 52