3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20 08:58 pm

bib Chest freezers Barrett (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In the conference room fell a couple of times. Very interesting talent he has. Bib in addition to anything else the armor is Barrett? In the Russian version of patch 1.5 about him found nothing and as he free,if it going to legendary? Legendary weapon drops only in Survival ? Mean new,from 1.5
33 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladik865 02.05.20

good van
do not quite understand the question. but the legendary gear drops everywhere, as in the dark zone and in the survival of, the drifting snow, and even in the PVE area if you have the highest global stage but rarely.

N
NikPlatonov 02.05.20

good van
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/5eq96t/how_to_find_gear_15_edition/
This is a forum, if you know English

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

vladik865
Not green sets,and personal equipment. So clear? Example-AK 47 ,,Governor of what do You mean legendary gear?

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

NikPlatonov
Well, thank you! How many interesting Pribluda! Damn,but why in resverse about them silence? It is even indecent.

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.05.20

good van
Personal gear and weapons - where and how to obtain.

Holster Colonel bliss (Bliss Colonel's Holster):
— Holster bliss falls out of a helicopter in the mission General Assembly, complexity: a Test (as prescribed in the code of the game)
Note: this is a bug, because of this there is no difficulty in this mission. Soon to be fixed. Will be of high complexity.
— You can also get from an experienced agent containers or containers with survival.

Oxygen mask ferro (Ferro's Oxygen Mask):
— The oxygen masks drop from the ferro boss Joe ferro in the mission the Production of Napalm, difficulty: High.
— You can also get from an experienced agent containers or containers with survival.

The vest Barret (Barret's Bulletproof Vest):
— A bulletproof vest Barrett you can get boss Lorett Barrett in the mission Levingtons conference center, difficulty: Test.
— It can also be obtained from the containers of an experienced agent or with containers of survival.

Courier bag Belongings (Ninjabike Messenger Bag):
— Courier bag Belongings can be obtained from any nominal boss.

Knee Pads (Pads Shortbow Championship):
— Shortbow Championship Pads you can get with the boss Hutch with mission a Field hospital Medisson, difficulty: High.
— They can also be obtained from the containers of an experienced agent or with containers of survival.

Notoperate Skulls (Skulls MC Gloves):
— Notoperate Skulls can be obtained from any nominal boss and important goal on the contract.
— They can also be obtained from the containers of an experienced agent or with containers of survival.

Tommy Gun:
— Tommy Gun can fall out of the Dark cargo area.

Thompson M1928:
— Thompson M1928 can fall out of the container Underground. It is also possible to get it in a Dark area or in Survival, but these data are not accurate, perhaps a bug.

Urban MDR:
— Urban MDR can fall out of the containers of survival.

Golden Rhino:
— Golden Rhino may fall out with the boss of the invasion of the Dragon's Lair.

M
Mr_Irb 02.05.20

EKCTPACEHC

Courier bag Belongings - correct - falls from any nominal bosses... (got it out of TK)

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.05.20

Mr_Irb
OK. I'm probably so lucky that fell only Tommy Gun with the load in the TOR and the talents that Mama do not cry :-D

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

EKCTPACEHC
The spoiler is in the Studio! TTX wants to see )

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

Me,except 3 bibs Barrett,nothing more could not be found. And 2 just a slag

|
| Dominus | 02.05.20

200 time was Barret, and do not fell the fucking bib

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.05.20

| Dominus |
Similarly, (((

v
vovastij 02.05.20

In the three weeks that I butted heads with this Larkou, I've had the holster bliss from the container and a shotgun with Lark.
Bib never received.
Well, the dog with him))

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

vovastij
Three of the breastplate,bag of Velenje,gloves skulls,shotgun main argument 256 ur(second). With bliss holster does not fall,but she tries not needed. Knee pads can't get. Golden Reno fell the first time,and the Thompson and Tommy gun hrenushki got a rifle of some sort in the survival of the same is not caught. As Phoenix begins to crumble,buy weapon crates,but always the same worthless crap.

v
vovastij 02.05.20

good van
I holster bliss fell out of the container during the test Lark.
The argument fell with her.
Gloves (two pairs) embossed on intelligence.
Nothing more falls.

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

vovastij
Like that the whole day digging the hospital for knee pads,broken off(

m
mutagenezo 02.05.20

The city voshkayutsya 15 nominal opponents (the card is easy to find on the Internet), in 30 minutes you can all run. They attack gloves skulls , mask of ferro, twilight(sniper) and caduceus, just a few times. The knee pads but I can't remember who fell, perhaps, as velosumka in the tor.

v
vovastij 02.05.20

mutagenezo
In addition to the Twilight no longer had they seen someone as lucky.

v
vovastij 02.05.20

That fell on me today armor with a Lark - especially to brag there is nothing, bad. So much time to kill to get the unnecessary rags. Well, okay, maybe where it will fit.

d
dobryy vanya 02.05.20

mutagenezo
You must be super lucky. This map and a few dozen times a day swept bosses and also 1 kaduce,with crappy talent,nothing fell out

C
Cold Blood 02.05.20

good van
The naming of weapons is always a fixed set of talents. Only difference is the amount of damage and bonuses.