3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wett 02.05.20 08:59 pm

FAQ - THE ATOMIC CANNON (Crysis)

The game Crysis was released long ago, do not have one already written FAQ, not single pass. But the unsolvable questions of the former - ATOMIC CANNON - how to SIM unit to use?

Of course, there is on the one hand, the developers have podluzhnyi - toscriptvalue such weapons. Why does our brother pipe, if it is even a pit of a cherry is impossible to spit? Twirls the pipe this way and that, to crown the kiss, and then on the tail of the string...

On the other hand, all the explanations which I was able to find, often reduced to type: smash it, wait till the filled bar..., some who tried to mention, they say listen to comments on the radio, but without much emphasis. In the end the poor guy a dozen times writes: aim - says the aim is not captured! - and he answered - aim better! Scream one word :).

Me too, seven days of rain, yet managed to figure out what this barrel is disappointing. So listen, brother nomad, what to do.

1) once you got the nuclear gun - forget about it, forget forever, like her you never knew! Remember you have ONLY the weapons with which you always used. Now - use them in the future and about up - FORGET it!
2) When in an atomic cannon, there is a need and ONLY THEN! - you directly in Russian (English, German, French or what you're > govoil) on the radio say: come on buddy, Zap in her nuclear cannon! Note - the area of the sighting is only one, and how to aim, under the cross will be filled with ready indicator - ready? SHOOT!
3) got? Well done! Now wait again. The gun behind his back and again work the old fashioned way.
There will be three hints - 3-I under the belly of the alien ship. Work logically if the door is closed, roll around on the line is meaningless, we should search for weak spot.

Small guns can knock down even if they do not shoot. Only when not lit to see them not just. Here you can see the whole gun and what was left of it:

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

In the back: on the deck there is a box with an infinite supply of missiles (the place illuminated by laser)

Here is the aiming of Nuclear Guns. Shows the aiming on the left and the right tower, (of course when they will be charged field).

Good luck in winning!
10 Comments
Sort by:
1smetana1 02.05.20

E and th for the readiness indicator where is it I did not understand cheto((

1smetana1 02.05.20

and th for the crosshair where to find it? and damn, I can not do not have enough nerve I Stoke a bit of experience with this AP((

W
Wett 02.05.20

1smetana1 - well you know! In short, from the beginning all the little guns (or most) should be shot with conventional weapons. Here. When the guys removed the protective field, first the left tower" - the Crazy shout - streaa of the atomic cannon!
- the crosshair - the gun, like any weapon - well, what you aim, okay? well, how else is easier to not know? That's when you tell them to the desired point of aim - right under a sight indicator will appear ready, well, scale well, the green stripe, well as loading or copying files (I don't know how easier) which will be filled. As filled shoot! The most important thing - to aim accurately - and there he will deal.
The hardest part is trying to explain simple things is just like a glass to describe or is there a worse shot (A. and B. Strugatsky - roadside picnic)

PS it Should be like the screenshot to add.

1smetana1 02.05.20

waters would have to know the place where zelida and PPC gamna thing I did)))

W
Wett 02.05.20

Added screenshots.
Checked here - aim is very precise is not necessary - the main thing that the the tower. I want to clarify - and the partners you have said that from the AP you can shoot? They will not tell, while all the small guns do not kill.
And attention! There is a glitch when the vehicle starts without stopping to pour cold. In this situation, war becomes impossible - constantly frosted over. Helps to only load an earlier save.

Accomplish your goal then it turned out or not?

B
Blabr 02.05.20

Strongly not clear why made this FAQ. And without a clear explanation of how it polzovatsja

W
Wett 02.05.20

You can only be happy, if you understand. And what made the FAQ at the top it is written.

C
Chel555 02.05.20

There is another atomic cannon she shoots with restrictive atomic bombs and without a takeover target.Shoot wherever you want and enjoy atomic fungus)))

M
Mihail Gutarin 02.05.20

Here are all smart, I faced the problem that the gun is not induced and solved it by loading an earlier save. As I understand it was a bug or error

T
Titan_1 02.05.20

Thanks for the FAQ. I'm waiting for the freebies like a nuclear cannon to kill the first monster and all, but as it turned out, she needed just three shots