3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoNik Gray 02.05.20 09:00 pm

Gordon Freeman as a character in the game v8 (Half-Life 2)

---===Gordon Freeman as a character in the game v8===---

Write here and discuss the humorous stories in the universe of Half-Life, bred count and shamelessly break the chair laughing. Because the hotel of this topic call themselves the Club of Stellamara, which has more than six years! Join us!

Recommended reading first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh version of this theme.

On these pages you will find some great stories of Club members Stellamara:
~ Castilian with the destructive felling Episodes of adventures of Gordon and Alyx.
~ KeFEAR with his imperishable "Hitchhiker's guide to Winchester" and "Zhyzn to Fryman".
~ Ale|y|x glorious stunning "Half Life 2: Faster and More Furious".
~ J-man21 and annealing "Gomo-Life" .
~ Frееzе with a great "dork life".
~ cybercaprophiliacmonster with SuperCrew "half-LIFE 2 in VAIN".
~ ChestoR777 and its excellent story, alas, nameless.
~ C Linreal hellish "real-Life".
~ Njeri and Stubbs obscene, but ochagovoj "NoName-Life"
~ Kregg nameless, but tearing off the chair, excerpts
~ GO-schnick and his masterpiece "the Student's Life"
~ DDG with his masterpiece "the Diagnostic Department Lambda", as well as his classic series of Half-Life 2: upside down and other creative.
~ Iluvatar soediniv the adventures shtirlitsa received the "German-Life"
~ Binocl and it's not really a killer picnic after a seven-hour
~ And, my storemates SoNik Grey G. M. U. G. A" and its reimagining of G. M. U. G. A. L 1.13.

So you just have to read the stories of "old-timers" of the club of Stellamara. However, here are additional links:
~ Old herring and his comrade Antalus with their rabid kreo "the Chronicles of Gregory" and "Gregory of antirealist".
~ Be sure to read the classic work DDG, in particular, the pages of his novel "Half-Life 2 with everything on its head" and his "AltFire" and "Decay".

~ Rapid, among other things, wrote a magnificent short story "Dumb-Life" here (the beginning of this creativity on the first versions of this theme), another work Rapid and looking for on his website. In addition, he has written books on HL, HL:OF, HL:BS and HL2 and HL2:E1 now, he is working on a book for the second episode and recycles their first books. In addition, it is worth mentioning his book OpForce.exe that is one of the best creations of the author.

~ GO-schnick manages to create incredible stories for HL1
and kreo already in HL2 "Anti-Life" And"Anti-life Episode 2 , as well as many other art, which you can find on the forum, or in the collection of Stellamara. Particularly noteworthy is his Real-Life Story of Dan Abrams.

~ spectre from TM – the author of one of the most popular kreo - "Period of Poliresurse". Also be sure to take a look at his video serial Bree(n)d NB.

~ The story SaWaS'and "Half-Mind" you will find here.
~ Excellent creativity Komodo read here:
namelessclan point ucoz.ru/kreo/Chapter_1.rar/
namelessclan point ucoz.ru/kreo/Chapter_2.rar/

Download link of ALL the works of our club, both serious and humorous, to be in the Library of Stellamara (Thanks for that, the user can Combine 999).
82 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krigg 02.05.20

Five minutes of nonsense in the Club Stellamara)

Somewhere in the wilds of the fourth episode...
...Gordon and Barney met again and were still able to drink beer. And not just beer. And not only to drink.
Scoring school, Gordon said, to no one in particular:
- I was just wondering, Eli... He was black.
Yeah, surprised glanced at him Baring, twisting a tourniquet on the forehead.
And Asian, it was yellow. the joint stubbornly refused to accumulates. Gordon was beginning to get angry, not understanding what was happening.
- Yes, I was... although when we rode on the boat she was green... - Barney poured beer in a hole in the forehead, done for the direct input of alcohol into the brain.
Gordon was beginning to yell, he realized that the school is not ignited, because he has no lighter. Pulling out of the suit lighter, case по8шло smoothly.
- So... If Eli was black, and his wife yellow, it turns out, Alix - black-yellow daughter?
Barney chuckled.
- So, Alix bee? he looked at Gordon, a deeply protracted white bundle, with each second becoming more... Um, I don't know.
- Turns.
Barney took a SIP from the jar, which appeared in the stairwell. Gasping, he dropped her, clutching his swollen tongue. From banks busted a fat bee, uhmylnulsya blatantly in the face... the face of... um.... Barney.
- MUA-ha-ha-ha! - there was a terrible voice - my Name - Pchely, and my last name - Smells!
- I never would have thought that Eli was a Buddhist, Gordon sucked in the ashes of a Spliff, which to him appears to be no effect.
- Well, then he's not offended by this, Barney slammed Pchela boot. At the same time there was cotton, and out of nowhere next to the Fox hole appeared the g-man. He silently walked over to the stunned Barny and handed him a piece of paper.
- You a summons to court.
- For what??? Barney was still holding the boot.
- For the deliberate murder of the General Director of the company intergalactic messenger Beeline...

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

- So, Alix bee?
LOL! :D

Overall - not very, in a five-minute delirium is docekuje laughter...

K
Krigg 02.05.20

in a five-minute delirium is docekuje laughter... and thanks for that)

C
Combine 999 02.05.20

not understanding what was happening
After "realizing" we need a comma.

when we rode on the boat she was green
After the "boat" needs a comma.

case по8шло smoothly
*went

um....
You need to remove one of the points.

apparently no effect
After "apparently" need a comma.

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

*brain exploded*
How do you not get bored, Combine? ))

K
Krigg 02.05.20

After "realizing" we need a comma. - is not necessary.

C
Combine 999 02.05.20

How do you not get bored, Combine? ))
What? To write the template "after "x" need/not need a comma," or to look for typos? First I have a special button:

And find typos I never do, they are noticed.

not needed
Well, not needed.

K
Krigg 02.05.20

For this I have a button: - dude, tell me it's real))

C
Combine 999 02.05.20

dude, tell me it's real
Of course it's real. Firefox+Custom buttons the same.

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

For this I have a special button:
Tool soldier grammar-Alliance ;)

S
SoNik Gray 02.05.20

Hmm, remembering that 999 got here through Gago, I think it was sarcasm coincidence (or was it sarcasm 999?)... For more illiterate (and even with an admixture of Ukrainian words) creativity, I don't remember in my lifetime)))

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

All right, mixture is drawn to the smell of ochepyatok %D

For more illiterate... I don't remember
Well if this is your to take, in my opinion, the forum was/is samples and bigger...

K
Krigg 02.05.20

(and even with an admixture of Ukrainian words), Chehovo? O_O You them there saw?

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Kriggy reread the post Sonic carefully.

K
Krigg 02.05.20

/read, broken eyes and took a bite Mosk/
I still do not understand.

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

It's not about you, G. U. G. M. A. - creative Sonic.

G
GO-shnik 02.05.20

Gas tree? It's protoopalina! (c) Unknown sambin.

The story I read. Sometimes it was funny, but not very much. He smiles about the Beeline and promazyvanija to him Eli. He smiled because one of the familiar companies the subscribers of Beeline called people dual orientation in situations, when to call a spade a spade unprofitable or dangerous. And now, with this knowledge, I stumble upon Pchela... Life is automatic extension for a couple of hours. Author note: it could do Pcela a bit longer (see little money, long bumblebee).

S
SoNik Gray 02.05.20

All of a sudden! (two years later)

The Flashback V
Freeman was dark. Freeman was wet. Freeman was stuffy. Freeman was eaten by tentacles. The flashlight highlighted the red throat of the creature, which was stuck to Gordon, caught with a crowbar. He scratched his head with a tire iron, the scientist came to the conclusion that the situation is quite good. Even hèdkrabom couldn't help, who tried at this time to include the fuel supply, but couldn't do due to the lack of eyes that it would have missed the scanner of this authority.
Meanwhile, tentacly were not much better, some Neanderthal with a spear from the rack and loincloth from the skins of Asians, tried to kill him. Actively trying, and even this scientist was distracted, shouting:
- Stop It Eli! It's not bullsquid!!!
And while all this Orgy lasted, the security guard Barney with his Torelli squeezed the microwave some Messi Arsenal Christmas special in a white coat. While Messi Arsenal Christmas special has actively stated that he is not Messi Arsenal Christmas special, and doctor Magnusson. But Barney was a heck of a guard and did not believe a single word of alien terrorist. And that would somehow intimidate him, the guard was called Freeman.
And ending everything, or the icing on the cake was the soldiers. On his head he wore the skull of a Buffalo that was lying before the entrance to the lab, shoulders, skulls decorated vortigaunts, which still had some brains, breast decorated with a piece of the armor of the tank, to the feet was attached the legs of the former black berets (literally their legs, so as to remove their device came out), on the left hand he wore a huge bunch of scared to death barnacles, and on the right is no less terrified of Messi Arsenal Christmas special, as to his scrap... then it is attached to the turret from the tank. And we still keep silent about the loincloth of skins captain Grila, tentacle instead of the scarf and sticking out of pockets eye Kaunda. In General, the gallant corporal Shepard stopped (tried to stop but only worsened) all this tumult thrown a smoke grenade from... well, at least we found out why his smoke out of his pants constantly. Smokescreen was not easy, because the smoke contained a hallucinogenic substance. And already a scientist named Isaac Kleiner rushed to the chair on tentacle shouting "I invented the microwave, not you, Magnusson!". But to protect tentacle Eli stood up shouting "don't touch my Asian! This is my female!". Tentacle also could not explain what is going on and why he sees these glitches and what he actually sees, because he has no eyes. Barney same, I forgot about the alien monster, which by the way is hiding in the microwave away from sin, and now were kissing passionately with turelli.
But in the end killed more than all the hèdkrabom. In the literal sense. He still made it to the fuel and burnt tentacle, pozavtrakala a Free Man. So on all this the ashes are left Freeman with a crowbar and seoptimise Kleiner, who was chewing on the leg of the Eli yelled, "EW! Bad bullsquid!".

Our time
The driver smoked some nigger at the stake. This individual was stupid enough to dramatically shout "here", for which he paid through the scrap Freeman.
- Well, what a man you are! – said Barney. – Picked up and killed an innocent citizen. And he wanted to help us!
- I... that... thought it was Eli. – justified Gordon. – He's got a titanium skull...
Yeah, habits you don't change. – said the corporal. Good thing I prefer to be behind. – ambiguous he said.
- Come on! But how many grubs! – enthusiastically replied MPD, swallowing saliva.
Okay, it's settled. But where will go? Here a dead end! – said the former security guard.
- But this is the care of Freeman. He's in the suit -- said the corporal.
- Yes, as you can! – the scientist was in hysterics. – For beer – Freeman! For vodka – Freeman! For the women – Freeman! For a nuclear warhead – Freeman! The squad of soldiers – Freeman!!! In a radioactive puddle – Freeman!!! In the furnace – FREEMAN!!!!!
Meanwhile, the silent Engineer had already smoked a Negro and broke a brick wall with his bare hands in order to make the way further.

Interventionby I
Into the endless void of the Edge of the World flew to the island of life. If you look closer, you could see that it was an island of death, for it consisted entirely of the corpses of the creatures. The only living he was controller and Gargantua.
- So, listen to me private. – counseled-headed. – Due to the fact that the soldiers have ended, you assign a special rank of Lieutenant!
- URAAAAAA! – yelled Gargantua, whose name was Harry.
- To set aside the cries of joy! – ordered the controller, whose name was Ninyas. – Now we will have a funeral, because you Cremonese whole bunch.
- But, comrade General, this is the same as the grubs will be gone...
- So, don't get cremated! Immediately begin to Wake... pour.

Our time
Freeman angrily looked at the crowd of frightened Menchikov that the frightened was skulking in the corner.
Who!? – asked the scientist.
But no one answered him. Terrified, the mechanisms could not respond because of the acute fear and lack the vocal apparatus.
Who, I ask?! – roared Gordon.
Especially susceptible are Manchek somlel from this.
- WHO DARES?! – rage physics-cake was not the limit.
Finally the crowd sincopalnah mechanisms pushed the guilty kinsman forward.
- YOU!!! – Freeman's voice trembled in anger forcing mangaka too inanimate to tremble. - YOU! IT! Did?! I'M ASKING YOU! THE CATTLE YOU IRON!!!
Manchek frightened looked at the hand, the scientist that was holding the scraps of his beard.
- WHO ASKED YOU?! WHO ASKED YOU TO SHAVE ME?!
- Come on, Gordon. said Barney behind. – Think, bit of a trim beard. They have a program of Barber laid, they are not to blame, that should shave all the homeless people. Murza out where got more.
And the guard pointed to a bald cyborg-cat. He froze and silently kept in the clutches of scraps of white wool, only his left eye twitched. Freeman knowingly looked at him.

x
xDDGx 02.05.20

It's you to the pervoaprel prepared?)) I had thought of something humorous to write, but never did =(

And what do this passage? To rethink GAGE? Will have to reread, and then out of context it is difficult to catch. Hopefully, in the collection of combinations on a full version of the Krebs?))
However, a few comments/observations leave:

Freeman was dark. Freeman was wet. Freeman was stuffy. Freeman was eaten by tentacles.
Have fun :D

that the situation is permanently
Do not understand what is meant...

the shoulders were decorated with skulls vortigaunts, which
*of which

on the left hand he wore a huge bunch of scared to death barnacles
Yeah,this is Sheppard!

I invented the microwave, not you Magnusson!
RRT before Magnusson

Eli-Neanderthal cute.

In the furnace – FREEMAN!!!!!
:D

Interventionby I
This is something new!

Into the endless void of the Edge of the World flew to the island of life. If you look closer, you could see that it was an island of death.
Would sound better with the word but at the beginning of the second sentence, something like this:
Into the endless void of the Edge of the World flew to the island of life. But if you look closer, it becomes clear that in fact it was an island of death.

So, don't get cremated! Immediately begin to Wake... pour.
Black humor... Eli snuck up on me %D

the crowd of frightened Menchikov
Rather, pack.

Abrita Freeman - it's a fun idea :D
*there should be a Pichu with Shurik in H. E. V. e*

They have a program of Barber laid, they are not to blame, that should shave all the homeless people.
High technology Alliance ))

S
SoNik Gray 02.05.20

And what do this passage? To rethink GAGE?
Yeah, it is. I have other parodies there. The first version I decided to bury.

that the situation is permanently
Do not understand what is meant...
It's a play on words, implying the hopelessness.

Interventionby I
This is something new!
First wrote the Interlude, but then I thought This is Xen! What the hell Lydia! Vertigone the same!)))

PPA, for the comments.