3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OkaymanXXI 02.05.20 09:03 pm

Help with saving (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Faced with the problem that during passing time, where Senua starts to chase the monster when it is in the dark and need to find runes FPS that throughout the game, though fragile, but still playable, falls to the slideshow, and in this regard further battles with the opponents become impassable. Who has already passed this point, but I was not too far from him in the story, can share the save game? I would be grateful to those who respond, very much do not want to throw such a gorgeous game from one location.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxiDexios 02.05.20

Also need saving, but only after Senoi took the sword and climbed out of the tree. After the movie she fell in texture and stuck there.

D
Duke2278 02.05.20

vitek500fly
OkaymanXXI
I have the same problem with fps - and where you store saves the game?

H
Hitomi Eiri 02.05.20

Duke2278
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\HellbladeGame\Saved\Save Games

O
OkaymanXXI 02.05.20

In General, despite the lag, I was able to pass this place (however, even after it had longer to wander around the caves), and is closer to the final FPS is normal again, so I managed to successfully beat the game. I have a save just before the final, so if someone is not sorry to miss part of the walk down the caves (not that it was boring, but not particularly informative), I can throw a link to download my saves.

D
Duke2278 02.05.20

OkaymanXXI
throw off, please,I would be very grateful.

O
OkaymanXXI 02.05.20

Duke2278
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=32836252238319997113

D
Duke2278 02.05.20

OkaymanXXI
Thank you.

F
FallenGhost 02.05.20

vitek500fly
Try, just passed this place.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/57ie/71oPb24sz

A
AxiDexios 02.05.20

FallenGhost
Thank you so much, really appreciate that.

o
ogunit 02.05.20

Passed the first boss - valravn. Opened the door to the second boss when you start to go...came to the place where you have to find a victim at the stake ( the second time), I have the script doesn't work and how not to look at the monument, nothing happens. Throw off please someone save this place is, or immediately after it.

C
ChidoriS 02.05.20

People, share, pliz, save where the damn torch to be lighted, when the monster is being chased, ran him a fool.

F
FallenGhost 02.05.20

ChidoriS
Also faced with this problem. Decided trainer - helped function speed. Included it and ran back to the fire.

P
PiterParkerFso 02.05.20

Skinte pliz save where in the cave you being chased by an invisible monster . I'm in the waterfall where the torch was lost, and without a torch there can not go

F
FallenGhost 02.05.20

PiterParkerFso
Read my comments above, and do not have any saves.

a
akasapsan 02.05.20

Many complains about this torch,but the complexity was not observed.In addition to the 2nd waterfall was at the end of a fence cave,where there is a torch,it is necessary to ignite the waterfall to run him along the way, knocking over the bridge

e
evolverrr 02.05.20

Heh heh fell from the Board,remained alive,and without a torch does not go through the trouble (((

r
rusevil 02.05.20

post a save game where you can pull the sword out of the tree
all tests passed for me except the fire is too difficult as I am disabled please help really want to pass on

F
FallenGhost 02.05.20

evolverrr
Heh heh fell from the Board,remained alive,and without a torch does not go through the trouble (((

rusevil
There is a save game, where the sword is taken and Senwa out of the tree:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/57ie/71oPb24sz

r
rusevil 02.05.20

FallenGhost
FallenGhost
thank you very much