3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karren 02.05.20 09:04 pm

Pay off the locks (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Skyrim is not very logical distributed locks.That is, the lock level of the master can guard 10 gold and some potions, and novice 100 gold, lots of potions for mana and health.Is there a mod that corrects this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_AsHKoR_ 02.05.20

As for me it's simple,don't look at the level of the castle, and on the chest and the place in which it stands,who it protects, etc.

s
saturn7774 02.05.20

The level locks in the same chests that never changes ... But the character level increases. According to this, and the loot becomes more valuable.
There are the usual chests ... Is final, or chests of bosses. So there trophies always valuable.

And with respect to fashion ... Here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_more_interesting_loot_for_skyrim_5_7-126344/
It might fit ?..
And a lot more on other sites, not really.

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.05.20

as the castle can affect content ? Well there will be more loot , but it is unlikely he will be needed at high levels

s
saturn7774 02.05.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
The fact of the matter is. The complexity of the lock in any way on the contents of the chest are not affected.
Besides, who cares what difficulty the lock. Any lock, you can try to open, with some dexterity, even in the early levels of a character and absolutely no pumping of hacking, you can unlock the castle master.
In Skyrim that is not Fallout, where the locks can't be touched without the appropriate perks ...

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.05.20

saturn7774
the easiest way in the thieves Guild to obtain the skeleton key and go on other quests not associated with the Guild )

s
saturn7774 02.05.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
It's just ...
You can still take advantage of the eternal skeleton key and open everything till the cows come home, but ... I like to experience OPENED the locks and not get him unlocked. :-)

F
Funt_1977 02.05.20

saturn7774
Well said !

s
saturn7774 02.05.20

Funt_1977
Says the man who used to pick locks, not to break them ... :-)