3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bosser2407 02.05.20 09:04 pm

Train. (Farming Simulator 17)

Someone tell me how to overload the grain from train to train.
Downloaded a full train, was beguiled, you need to another.
Map goldcrest
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 02.05.20

Does

m
masukroma 02.05.20

bosser2407
there seems to be possible to pour from the cars to the elevators at the stations, and then just load in another

e
e13geni4 02.05.20

bosser2407
I don't understand what's the problem ? where loaded there and see ! R -download , I - download .

b
bosser2407 02.05.20

masukroma
e13geni4
Last night suffer, nichrome not getting enough sleep.
Now looked and realized this. At the train like 5 cars. First to log, second and third is not clear why, for the fourth and fifth grain for vegetables.
So the grain, I poured in the second and third car. And as far as I can see from below there to sleep grain not from where.
Cho well now to do that, 65t.l. missing?

UPD. Checked out now. If shipping grain in 4th the car (where the icon of wheat), all properly loaded/unloaded. But from the 2nd and 3rd car in any way. You can load, unload there.

m
masukroma 02.05.20

bosser2407
Why missing it is possible to sell grain. I tried, I have since all the cars are unloaded, you need to put the car on the grid right there where it was loaded

b
bosser2407 02.05.20

masukroma
The fact of the matter is how to sell something? Unload is not possible. Tried on PC and on PS4.
Try to load the 2nd or 3rd car, and unload.
For some reason it seems that previously had no such problems. Played 3 months ago.
Can patch Cho broke

m
masukroma 02.05.20

bosser2407
Well, I just tried on all carriages on both trains is poured. Maybe it's a conflict of mods or pirates of the curve, try to reinstall the game or disable all mods and try to upload

P
Pes_Fifa 02.05.20

bosser2407
you yourself think what you've written? If you say that they do not fall asleep in the carriage of grain,as though do you actually fall asleep?

d
delphind 02.05.20

If we are talking about the long carriage, it is necessary to adjust not the middle, and the middle half (I hope clearly explained the discharge area). In General, kantoi the wagon until the command list will not appear Upload (Unload)