3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Gordan 02.05.20 09:04 pm

The problem for vampires (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all I have a problem playing as a vampire after completing the storyline in all cities, all with cries of VAMPIRE trying to kill me as it should be or not?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 02.05.20

No, I was not like this, high in the patient has taken.
Apparently you have vampirism in the last stage, when even the dumbest NPC ponimaet that he faces a vampire, drink blood from a couple of robbers and everything must go.

_
_sem_ 02.05.20

hmm I did not know what happen, it is necessary to try (always keep yourself in good shape)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.05.20

Passed over the vampires in different variations, but this is not met. At the terminal stage of vampirism also NPCs shouldn't attack and that was even before the release of Dawnguard and fixed the patches after complaints from players inability to pass the plot of a vampire. Definitely a bug.

W
Wild Rider 02.05.20

It's okay, you were infected with normal vampirism. Four days of not drinking blood, npc attack on you. Either become a werewolf (come branch Associates), or go to Falino who lives in Morthal (don't forget to grab the black Soulstone)

Rakszas
Not a bug: don't attack, if he is infected with vampirism from DLTS and may approach the Lord.

M
Mr.Gordan 02.05.20

all thank you heartily helped and then I have in the Dragonblight, half of the population is dead because of the ebony armor)))) will have more early save game to load ((

b
bladiz 02.05.20

vampires hunger +to stealth and you are stupid not to see or scripts do not work correctly, but sometimes they work correctly, and you all begin to want to plant a number of

H
Hey4999 02.05.20

Night in the stealth mode, get close to sleeping and drink the blood. So do at least 4 days. On the 4th day all the npc will attack.
Didn't like to play a vampire because of this hat. Without mod to your vampire house is hard, because there is always a place of the captive, which you can drink. If there are off the DLS vampire, there in the mansion, it should be the prisoner

r
rusich-73 02.05.20

Wild Rider
Welcome! Can not recover in the game from vampirism! I bought a black soul gem, you need him to fill my heart, but I did not get! I bought the spell soul trap, but if you start this spell ever written that you do not have magic, but magic always enough for those spells as the release of fire from his hands, lightning, etc. Falion of Morfala necessarily requires a filled black soul gem and not empty! And by the way who knows who to take the soul to the black stone - animals or people?

W
Wild Rider 02.05.20

rusich-73
but if you start this spell ever written that you do not have the magic
So it's not enough. Menu tab magic under each spell signed the price - this is the required amount of magic for a particular spell.

while magic always enough for those spells as the release of fire from his hands, lightning, etc.
It's other spells, mana is spent on them in smaller amounts. Or search for potions/stuff, increasing the amount of mana, or use a weapon with soul trap. There is a possibility to find them from sellers.
There is another option. You must have 100 mana only, and to capture a shower should be at 107, can 10 items to add to the magic after receiving a new level.