3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 02.05.20 09:05 pm

Cannon fodder . Clarification... (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Yes, I've googled and the first place went to stratege, but to no avail . After the comments there , just ran for help to pagac . The question is simple : How to get this achivu ? What should I do to count ? The forums had a disagreement and accurate information could not find . Can a wounded enemy to kill charge or still have live only . Count if skill termite in use charge ? Can I unsubscribe then those who have received the trophy , how did you beat him ? I had been trying all day to do it , in the end, with charge, the enemy is not dead, but was just wounded , and not give achivku, but wrote on the forums that in this case it is also give . #CONFUSED.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 02.05.20

I will answer all questions briefly and in order.
Kill the enemy penetrating charge (the thing that attaches to the wall and blows them up).
Trophy count if you kill a wounded operative.
Killing the breakdown charge Termite trophy will not give (tested several times)
The enemy should DIE from the explosion of the charge, if he is shot and killed another person or weapon will not give achivku.
I got quite by accident on the map the Club (there where still a huge garage). In the capture position, the container was in the basement. I took Fuse and he began to put the grenade on the second floor (which is directly above kontenera) when they ended I decided to punch the floor (just to review - you suddenly see someone), put and walked away, when I clicked on the activation charge saw the flying body of Kowary, which tried to barge into the room, but killed her - and received.
Council. Use the charge as a C4 - they just try to kill, not to break through the passage. Vymenivali greyhounds opponent for yourself or look for weaknesses to strengthen, maybe someone in the wall is.

V
Vladislav Dikovich 02.05.20

also, let's say a guy sits on the ground floor, and you're in second, you can right over him to put the breakdown charge and activate it, I personally killed a few times, but it was in the moments of release of the game.. MB a bit fixed..

B
Bullet_Magnit 02.05.20

Well you give a pancake...