3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolaskun 02.05.20 09:06 pm

The lights on whaling (The Long Dark)

Good afternoon, dear friends! Wanted to ask you a question about light on whaling. As that time, decided to sleep on Kinabalu as soon as I spread out the sleeping bag abruptly the light was turned on. Very surprised! Made a couple of screenshots (shown below). So I wanted to ask one if I ever happened to it, or is it natural for this building(location area of desolation)
Good luck, waiting for your answers!

5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murgen75 02.05.20

Judging from the screen, in the Windows you can see the Northern lights. In the history(story) is interrelated in the story, they turned off all the electricity, but during the Northern lights it again it starts working but again, I repeat, it is in the passage of the storyline. And since the passage of the plot has not yet reached the Zone of desolation, I will assume that you have a survival mode. Maybe they decided to make in survival the same thing as in the story, I don't know, but judging by your screenshots, most likely it is.

W
Wise Owl 02.05.20

In the story and in survival now works Aurora. And this is a very positive fact, because it gives light and even at night to engage in the manufacture/repair etc. But the animals become more aggressive.

M
Murgen75 02.05.20

Wise Owl
Well, if they added a bunch of lights in survival, we can hope that another feature they added also, I love that wolves are afraid of bright light.

W
Wise Owl 02.05.20

Murgen75
Most likely it is. Itself did not try, though the lantern found.

K
Kostyan Morozov 02.05.20

Murgen75
then your version is very suitable for I found in survival mode, flashlight with batteries, but the lights have not yet seen. the game launched a week - week and a half ago on the complexity of Stalker