3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20 09:06 pm

Location and spawn monsters. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Decided to revive a topic where you can share information about places spawn monsters, large or common, so they farm and sell loot. At the same time check how people played well in the Witcher. Need a game with the 1.31 patch, where everything is fixed and poblano.

In General, I know in Velenje 3 where to spawn gravoglas, 4th near Novigrad with them can be removed small red mutagens (!!!), which right now, cut them and nowhere in the game do not get it

Spawn karoliska from Novigrad I think

Spawn Wyverns in the mountains near krivokapich marshes

There are places spawn knackery, but they are not very interesting, I'm more interested in spawn Aligula, belohvostov and other draconians. Who knows?
29 Comments
Sort by:
W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

by the way even know the place spawn poludenniy near Novigrad in wheat fields, ghosts can farm in Steiger, there are 3 Ghost appears stable. There are great profitable village, Toderas - it is extremely in the East Velena is located, there ALGOL and a few eaters that you can shoot expensive skins and with Algus - chance to drop red mutagen

u
upumeg95 02.05.20

I think or you could just NOT destroy the nest of monsters, and they will constantly spawn?

I
Ivanych 02.05.20

Witcher3fun wrote:In General, I know in Velenje 3 where to spawn gravoglas, 4th near Novigrad with them can be removed small red mutagens (!!!), which right now, cut them and nowhere in the game do not get it

It would be nice to have a map with markers to make. And then I wrote, teased, and look for yourself?

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.05.20

And I've been most interested in where to spawn a Cave-Troll. I already Toussainte, and still can not create a Excellent oil of Ogre strength and Excellent oil against the damned, where the ingredients need stomach cave Troll. In Velenje there are a camp of bandits(near rapid transition a Fork in the road and to be more precise, almost near the Camp nilfgaardskogo army Center, the one at the bottom) where after Stripping will hang around this Troll. But how many actions were done by me, he there, alas, does not want to spawn, 1st time there and that's it. Version 1.31.

f
fox345 02.05.20

Witcher3fun
If the garden respawners the fruits of Solanum as promised in the notes, it would be possible to do this with nerdy collecting mutagens from the corpses, and it would be enough just to buy the recipe. In fact, 've added the recipe and 4 or six fruits from the garden. As it is not serious and smacks of divorce.

I
Ivanych 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Two Troll at the bridge just in Tossene:

Spoiler

s
saa0891 02.05.20

Ivanych wrote:
It would be nice to have a map with markers to make. And then I wrote, teased, and look for yourself?
Red mutagens without problems beaten out with utoptsev (they constantly spawn) on Skellige in the Bay winds.

W
Widukind 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
On Skellige. For example, to find Seth's bear is a cave with three trolls near the places of power South of Arinbjorn

I
Ivanych 02.05.20

Witcher3fun
So will today map glagolashe?

I
Ivanych 02.05.20

saa0891
Man, it screens with a very old version of the game in the first place. And secondly, it's too early for the Islands to go, we need gravoglas in Velenje.

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

here gravoglas in Velenje

With them there is a chance of small red mutagens, simply saved and reloaded

f
fox345 02.05.20

Ivanychi
Appear after each hour of meditation 2-3 pieces

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

Ivanychi
but Armored gravoglas surrounded by a whole heap of Andrea

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

fox345
appear, then who? utoptsev? so they constantly appear in Velenje, only with them is nothing but the brain and ears will not take blue, green mutagen and everything.

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

Here's korolik, near the armored gravoglas

f
fox345 02.05.20

Witcher3fun
What utoptsev? Like asked googletv. Here's a video for credibility.

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

fox345
Yes, indeed, there are 3 gravoglas. And they respawn on the patch 1.31? VIDOS, after all, last year. And something they are very strong to farm, out level 37 see, 35th, 40th possible too. At such levels it is necessary to have red mutagens, and we just start to farm)

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

fox345
do you know some places spawn? not only googletv, and any monsters except the knackery and wolves? algali? eaters with ghilzai? And particularly interested in the dragonborn, the type of belohvostov and Wyverns

W
Witcher3fun 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Yes, the same story has been spawned once AND ALL. I found the second cave Troll in Velenje in the North-West, when ponter go there to the South where you have the elf won card CRIS for guinta, that's South of that place, there will be 2 nests of monsters, endriago, and cut in the gut and see under the ground a bunch of signals here looking for the entrance, there is in short a whole army knackery and one Troll, and they plague will not spawn.

f
fox345 02.05.20

Witcher3fun
Yes the version is 1.31, and the standard 37.