3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greshnik5126 02.05.20 09:07 pm

Dark Souls after The Surge (Dark Souls 3)

Hello, please opinion if I'd go DS 3 after the surge? previously neither in DS nor in similar games played...
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 02.05.20

given that the surge was clearly inspired by the ds series, and the last is much more interesting mechanics, the game world, battles and everything must go )

Z
Zaychik 02.05.20

Yes, I will.

g
gloccc 02.05.20

Even as go . Surge in comparison with a series of souls = garbage

_
_TEZ_ 02.05.20

There's even dub nothing, ds chic + Online.

S
Shadowarm 02.05.20

gloccc
Full support,playing all three parts of the sauce,then decided downloaded surge,the first thing surprised,size Repack 4 gig,as a result:I passed the first boss,got to the second level and removed.Though in the beginning the game seemed very interesting.

-
--Evgeniy-- 02.05.20

In a Surge of fighting and spectacular finishing moves more than two whole (and the finishing is not name), but everything else on the DS go better.

S
Slipnot6 02.05.20

Greshnik5126
Thing in preference, the mechanics are the same, but surge is the play of the Sci-Fi genre, but DS - dark fantasy. Next is the choice for you. I, for example, I have a friend who loves the games of the first genre, and hates with a perfect hatred the representatives of the second, why such a reaction, I can not understand, most likely, on taste and color - all the markers are different.

P
Portmen 02.05.20

Slipnot6
It is not in preference or genres in this case. Then compare two games of completely different levels of performance: Dark Souls is a masterpiece in all senses and The Surge - deshmansky wannabe level matte hard with a dull bagata on the same dull locations. So if the author first played the Souls, that poor Surge, he would certainly not have gone.

A
AT_Sagor 02.05.20

M-Yes, the location is bleak, in Dark Souls they are clearly more beautiful. I would either Surge or a series of Dark souls would not be called masterpieces, but Dark Souls is clearly hunting to replay several times, and it's more than a good indicator for the game. Sorry the third part has not received proper development, but a little prettier.

D
Ded MastDay 02.05.20

Surge passed and forgotten. In principle, liked the game, but to return something you do not want. But in DS, even as you want, though it is already jammed to holes. I better Bloodborne again go on YouTube =) and something more interesting than this surge. And it's not in personal preferences between fantasy and Sci-Fi. I like games in that setting. The point here is the quality of implementation of ideas.
In matte hard could not at all, so all sloppy.

G
Greshnik5126 02.05.20

Slipnot6
Oh, the difference in the genres is not important at all, deep fuck dark fantasy - on the contrary interesting
Portmen
Try, suggested, sharp-tongued!
Thank you all!

O
Old_seemann 02.05.20

DS after Sergia will come to cheer. Serge after DS does in any. IMHO