3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nstepanov 02.05.20 09:07 pm

In PVP come across players with platinum (The Crew)

despite the fact that I have gold in PVP. What to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Ziyat ibragimov 02.05.20

It rules it's yubisoft you only survive

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 02.05.20

nstepanov
these are the people who with the very release of the game completed with cheats. Now cheats do not roll, but the rewards are (progress is saved on the server)

G
GG4 02.05.20

nstepanov
And what are they stopping, its icon?

7Rain7 02.05.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Not with cheats and flaws of the game. Could certain experiences with. The top cars all on platinum. Scored only on the game for a year. Was bought in the beginning with the season pass. Was full of guano (in my opinion)

S
Saifer11 02.05.20

7Rain7 well voobsheto was previously free trainers. and here on this website and now they are like paid. by the fact that run up on guys and with the platinum and bronze who's using it. Start to honk and there they have 100 and even 200 meters from you. or procurenet you and see how they raced the speed. recently this has protaranil. with its 390 sharply jumped to 550 and do you think that dosing errors game?

7Rain7 02.05.20

Basil Cool
Sorry I had not responded, was in the bath.
My game was a funny situation. The game just came out, this after the new year was just my wife decided to give. In short, she bought a season pass ))). Not the game itself. I came home, started to download and realised that x is there.Had to re-buy the game itself. In the end, the separately released package gold edishen - the most expensive was like 2900. I do not remember. For season pass then gave 3 more cars. Ferrari La Ferrari is my favorite I remember was not the fastest, but awesome. I'm only in platinum drove stupidly riding on a light test on detail and embossing them.
In short estravil, shake again. I'll tell you later nick. I would not forget how to go there )))) More than a year was not in the game.

S
Saifer11 02.05.20

7Rain7
also the floor was missing, I had the usual, he bought with wages. the wild RAS cost money and so now and free. but now it is rare to find a party so that there was at least 1 not use forbidden SOFTWARE.

S
Saifer11 02.05.20

7Rain7
did pre-order and did 3 days before given the opportunity to play. friends do nothing reschili 3 days pass and passed but I have a possible fiction for work.