3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingFish_ 02.05.20 09:07 pm

Problem with installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015

Let's start with the background...
A friend told me that the creators of the Witcher made a separate multiplayer game Quint. I was very happy about this news and immediately ran to download GOG Galaxy. Installed and gives me the error api-ms-crt.dll or something like that. On YouTube, I found several VIDOS with the decision, like, have a control panel to completely remove everything associated with Microsoft Visual C++, and then from the Microsoft official website to download the new version. I downloaded and started to install. But at this moment (see screenshot) installation just became endless. Nothing happened. I waited a long time, deleted, tried to install again, but NOTHING.

Now the problem itself.
At the moment on my computer does not have any version of Microsoft Visual C++. But no game can live without this software. But and install I nifiga not obtained. So what do I do? Please help! Want pogamat in Vedmochka, but I can not :(
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingFish_ 02.05.20

S
Sidorovich12 02.05.20

KingFish_
To install Visual C++ 2015 you need to have installed on the system Net Framework version 4.6, and he, in turn, requires the latest updates for your operating system.
Put Net Framework through Windows updates. Only eliminate from the list of updates that contains the end of 1033 ( if you have Windows pirates). Otherwise the activation will fly.
I have install C++ 2015 on Windows 8.1 had the same problem as you.
It was solved by installing the above framework and a few system updates. Without net framework 4.6 installing C++ 2015 will fail or not complete.

S
Sidorovich12 02.05.20

nickSIA
Driver Pak in addition to the desired sets without the knowledge of a lot of rubbish, is often unnecessarily loading RAM and the Internet. So I do not advise. It is better to use official sources handles. Correctly will work and excessive debris will be smaller.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.05.20

if Windows older 7 seovic Pak 1 nikakova 2015. and to beat it then do as it is difficult
at the same time, there should be a bunch of C++ since 2005 and, accordingly, Igori with earlier C++ to work tou have to.
so the problem is probably really in no framework

n
nickSIA 02.05.20

Sidorovich12
And to remove a tick not destiny?

S
Sidorovich12 02.05.20

nickSIA
Put you tick or not, but I Driver Pack Notifer is automatically set even if you remove a tick and runs invisibly in the background. What she's doing hell knows. In the most Windsurfing, spies eating resources and sending the old, and so lacking, so especially reluctant to add another. Besides, to get rid of it fully hard, as deinstaller for it is not provided anywhere except the task Manager does not appear that this softina installed in the system. I availability found after fairfull Dr. web signaled that an unknown application was breaking in the network. Then I dug out something like this softinu with abandoned and removed all of its remnants from the system.
By the way, for some reason, to manually select the desired software from the app itself driver pack is impossible and they are all one package installed on a computer. Therefore it is better to pump separately the drivers from the official sites and the necessary software. Then it's all set manually. Longer time it will take, but the less garbage installed cleaner and faster the system will work.

MunchkiN 616
7, 8 and 10 Windows no all libraries from packages 2005~2015, because you need immediately after installing Windows install all the existing c++ package including x86 and 64-bit Windows if the corresponding bit.
You need to put all the existing packages, as they will be useful for a particular program or toy.
It is only strange that the data packets c++ was not originally built into the system once they are of the Borg and are used by many programs everywhere. Strange they have a principle of software development.
And the old about the need for Net Framework 4.6, the Visual C++ 2015 I from Microsoft subtracted.

S
SonyK_2 02.05.20

KingFish_
If not sure which version of C++ you need, you can try to install the pirated hybrid is a collection of all versions in one. Myself use it (sometimes update) - no problems noticed. If I though something understood, Borg replaced version 2015 for 2017 (even in hybrid 2015-x left in the system was replaced by 2017) - try to set 2017 instead of 2015, can ride.
Spoiler
PS For games than C++, it is advisable to install .NET Framework and DirectX.

m
mvictory 02.05.20

Put it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2017 Hybrid x86.x64_30.07.2017. This is the latest build.

K
KingFish_ 02.05.20

Sidorovich12
I have it installed.

K
KingFish_ 02.05.20

MunchkiN 616
I have Windows 7, and before I deleted all versions, 2015 I had

K
KingFish_ 02.05.20

SonyK.
I need 2015

K
KIBERMAX 02.05.20

KingFish_
Are you on the newer version.
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx?id=52685
And to remove other versions of c++ is not recommended, for each program and games require different versions I recommend you to install each version, not that any one of them.

S
SonyK_2 02.05.20

KingFish_
Then, either download from the site melkomyagkih, or an older version of hybrid, which is 2015:
Spoiler

t
tesla707 02.05.20

from 2005 to 2013 are fine.
to put the 2015 and above, you must first upgrade to Windows (which is Windows, not the nonsense about .NET semru with SP1, etc.).
that's the solution.