3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArkisH122 02.05.20 09:07 pm

The system does not work. Need help

Hi all. Faced with an unusual problem for me. After updating from Windows 8.1 64bit. Was gonna turn off the laptop. For no reason. After 3 times off safely flew vinda. Then shuts down the computer stopped, the paradox.. the First action of the recoil system and data recovery. Like all broke. But now I can not go to the desktop, you do not receive the password window. Loaded like all the rules, but the password window does not appear. You can see in the screenshots. Even safe mode is not loaded. Any key combinations doesn't work. I have tried everything. Ctrl+shift+esc to win+r.
Tell me what to do? Do we have to demolish Windu and put new ones.
It would not be desirable because there is very important to me data.

PS the Laptop in the profile.

18 Comments
Sort by:
_
_ApTyPkA_ 02.05.20

If the files on the D drive, you can reinstall Windows formatnum only the C drive And D drive do not touch.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 02.05.20

ArkisH122
In the first place to move all valuable data to another media using a live cd, and then test hard. Most likely the problem with him.

V
VVitaly 02.05.20

_ApTyPkA_
You can reinstall without formatting the disk With

_
_ApTyPkA_ 02.05.20

VVitaly
You can, but it may affect the operation of the system.)

m
mvictory 02.05.20

Boot from Live CD, copy what you want to keep, you can safely move the system. But, it seems that your hard drive is giving the oak, need to check it out before you reinstall the program Victoria or similar.

A
ArkisH122 02.05.20

borer
Also suspected hard. Think dead skunk.
If stupid Windows died, safe mode would start and roll back the update. Eh..

m
mvictory 02.05.20

ArkisH122
Wrap the kickbacks much sense, it is important to save the data.

A
ArkisH122 02.05.20

mvictory
You can detail how is still possible to save the data?

G
Geralt-47 02.05.20

rearrange Windu

m
mvictory 02.05.20

ArkisH122
Only Live CD, loaded with it (it is Windows), copy the data to, for example, a USB flash drive. On the same drive surely there are programs for testing disks the same Victoria.
You have drive one partition?

A
ArkisH122 02.05.20

In General, in the hard drive case. Even the installation and revived the drive with Windows does not see the stupid black screen. Covered with crud. Does anyone know how to save data in this situation?

m
mvictory 02.05.20

ArkisH122
Wrote above.
There is another option - pull hard and go to the other, connecting (but not as default), copy the data.

E
Ergillio 02.05.20

ArkisH122
If you do not see even the boot disks, when booting, the case is unlikely to be hard - he's in the process and should not take part if correctly trying to boot. The easiest way to remove the screw from the laptop, connect to known working hardware and check to make sure

A
ArkisH122 02.05.20

mvictory
This method is more I like, because I have a second laptop. Thank you.

Ergillio
I now make the diagnosis. Hour know what it is. But I think that is corrupted. I hope I'm wrong.

S
Sapachev 02.05.20

In safe mode try. Blue screen when there.

m
mvictory 02.05.20

ArkisH122
I hope everything will work out.

R
Ryazancev 02.05.20

ArkisH122
If you need a good Liv si Di Suggest this WinPE Sergei Strelec 10.
This boot is 10 wines for diagnosis and treatment. Enjoyed myself, very happy, loaded with a flash drive, weighs a penny.

S
Servick 02.05.20

HDD Always clear when that goes down..., there are sounds specific to it, usually in the form of a kind of squeaks. You don't even have to test. Because testing is a long process and the extra chance to kill HDD if he really wants to die(because optional extra work time, not a gut for the dying W/D). The best way is rightly said life diabetes. To save valuable data if any. And so many times was that it seems people think that the HDD died, and he had a pretty long work after ordinary formatting programs for HDD. In General, if the squeaks are, so not exactly tenant HDD. But so can a lot of reasons to be and not necessarily what you have he died . Well, as whatsoever valuable data should always be stored on different media, i.e. to always duplicate the rule data storage. And not only in the event of failure of the media, but also from extortion virus coders etc .