3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cursed4610 02.05.20 09:07 pm

Help! Blizzard threw! \"Legacy of the Void\" (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

I here's the problem though and not just me,in the campaign for the Protoss,where for the first time be on the main ship spear of Adun,if I remember correctly the name of nothing but models running zealot! Just space,he's a stupid background and no buttons,nothing,no start,can't change that either.Have tried everything.The problem was posted in support,but there is stupidly silent,and silent for more than a year! New patches generally sidestep this issue.In the end, bought the game useless and such a masterpiece is not a finished story for me personally =( please Help,what they can do with it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 02.05.20

First time I heard this. I have purchased all of the for you went to check that everything works. Write to support until will not answer. Are required to answer at least some. I write in the forum games, screenshots all show. Maybe there someone will help.

C
Cursed4610 02.05.20

Rograx
in support for a ton of messages,screens and other things sent.They scored stupid! No where no answer or solution to this problem((

T
Tartusin 02.05.20

Cursed4610
Shaman with graphics downgraded to lo and if will help you increase slowly to determine the max working.

C
Cursed4610 02.05.20

Tartusin
Yes, the case does not in the chart! I have a PC powerful.Is any school that technical in the game.Like I said,all have already tried.

I
Ilya Krasilov 02.05.20

Cursed4610
it's a shame?

T
Tartusin 02.05.20

Cursed4610
Delete it entirely , all the files associated with it. And then install on another hard drive , if 2.
And throw off screenshots with the bug here.

Z
ZZZKarp 02.05.20

Cursed4610
Try
8800 5550106
+7(495)660-5317 - if it worked