3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni-Pukh 02.05.20 09:08 pm

Heat.

Hi all.
Now on the street +35 degrees. My CPU is humming!
Dropsy boil to 43.7 degrees. Although in normal weather temperature of 37 degrees does not exceed. + DLC the radiator 4 cools the cooler.

Spoiler

Poor graphics card is chugging along at 80 degrees!
As you guys cherish your favorite pitch from the heat?
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 02.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
I have an overclocked AMD CPU, cooled by a tower air cooler. In this heat the temperature also went up. Utility for managing the fan speed ( included Mat. Board), set up a warning to 70 degrees. If it triggers a warning (sometimes in the long game in the heat), get out of the game and let the computer rest.

c
callmegod 02.05.20

Yesterday I heater for a couple of hours in the evening included)

S
Shadowarm 02.05.20

Housing with side open cover,4 of the fan case,cooling of the video card is configured through afterburner temperatures vidyaha can climb up to 70+- 2 degrees,CPU under 60+-1-2 degrees.Of course it's heavy toys.

R
RikoChiko 02.05.20

Where's the heat? Temperatures are not the worst.

V
Vinni-Pukh 02.05.20

Recochica
Recochica wrote:
Where's the heat? Temperatures are not the worst.
35 degrees with 100% humidity, it's a butt!
Stands Мышивурии1
I put the best CPU thermal grease. Grizzly. Still heat. Fuck the CPU.
Now record the water 45 degrees.
Conductive rate of 37.6 from water, although normal days is only 29.

P
Palych Rokov 02.05.20

I have the same percent of games in the effluent shows the temperature sometimes 50 degrees, and the CPU package and 60 for the crosses, I do not know how to navigate in General, I observed that increasing the fan speed of cooler CPU especially does nothing, there may be XS in the cores and less speed, but overall does not change much when 900об., when 1450. The truth was my mother the distance between videhoe and the radiator cooler is very small percent, maybe from her heat also increases the temperature of the percent. And here is its manual mode of operation of the cooling system through afterburner, there's a difference between 2000об and 3600об reaches 10-12 degrees

L
LIRW 02.05.20

I'm personally doing is this.. Fan outdoor stand - open the lid of the computer and send it back :D the temperature in games about 47 degrees.

b
bloomm 02.05.20

I do not understand all the jitters around a standard temperature, well, the fire extinguisher next to your PC put it on, you never know, suddenly get a tan.

D
Daidjer 02.05.20

LIRW
You mean the side. I have the same system. The side wall is removed (and long overdue). But the side sent two 120 mm a valve (built into the drawer under SAT). It all depends on the games, but mostly keep temperature 48 - 55 degrees. Naturally and settings are played counts, especially in the shadows (devouring resources).
For example, right now 28 in the shade (North window). But the temperature of the computer. In idle, with no load.

L
LIRW 02.05.20

Daidjer
I also have two ventel is, but enough of one.. the Second one blows me already :)
And at the expense of cover, there it is - just blows kom and all the rules. Well prevents the accumulation of heat in it. There's the little standards that puff :) and this is how kerf, as blew and all the rules.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.05.20

in Minya in the room as it was 35 years before. at the bakery I do not know how did. I poigral a couple of times in the rod mode, peck-peck specifically, the pressure is monitor.
a conductive like in the room holadna 20-23. this is a common winter temperatures
and I honestly drum if the bakery shuts down from overheating. Peregrino maybe the graphics card instead of the usual 80-90 under 100 but it will be in her regular measured limit temperature.

V
Vinni-Pukh 02.05.20

Steve Taller
I have some extreme overclocking, but my mother saber-tooth save!
VRM is about 50 degrees holds.
Percent while, too, but the water boils!

m
moblin 02.05.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Now on the street +35 degrees.
I have 50.

D
Daidjer 02.05.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
instead of the usual 80-90 under 100 but it will be in her regular measured limit temperature.
I don't know about what you vidyuhi say that, but Oh my 1070 in arkah written - Maximum temperature: 94 C.
And besides the temperature of the chip, there is also heating of the VRM (power circuits), which are heated more GPU chips. Degrees for 10-15, and depending on the brand of video card.

D
Daidjer 02.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
How do you measure VRM. I would also like to know the temperature of the circuits.
And anyway, I control the temperature of the processor and a video card in games using MSI Afterburner. And adjust the count under normal temperature.

V
Vinni-Pukh 02.05.20

Daidjer

Using HWiNFO

B
Bombardirovschik 02.05.20

It is logical that with increasing temperature the ambient air temperature of the components grow proportionally to the temperature of the room.
The most effective way to eliminate this phenomenon - installation of air conditioning.
so will be maintained at a constant temperature of PC regardless of the weather outside the window well and the body is nice too, will be like.

G
GG4 02.05.20

I have at maximum load above 39 was never raised. Is the top klad.

D
Daidjer 02.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Thank you. And I found this program by googling the Internet. ))) I understand that T2 is the temperature of the VRM.

P
Palych Rokov 02.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
what makes a motherboard? your Albertus not better than my strech h99 gaming, and unless the water somehow covers the VRM circuit on the motherboard?