3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyucifer Mladshiy 08.10.19 08:34 pm

Skyrim special edition texture pack (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Start on the calculator The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Steam)
In General, as suggested by my calculator this thing pulls. And in General, I have read that this is the version with reworked textures. Can not understand how to disable the HD textures ? If that is the launcher is gone, and the game itself in the form of DLS is not displayed. The minimum settings are possible. The configs are not digging't know. If anyone has any advice on how to optimize the game under my bucket I would be grateful.
The bucket i3, 4gb, integrated intel hd. (BUCKET)
I would be very grateful
18 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 08.10.19

Buy LE edition, there are no such problems.

L
Lyucifer Mladshiy 08.10.19

cheezette
mine with the shop steam cleaned this edition

c
cheezette 08.10.19

Lucifer Jr.
Personally, I bought one checked on the website and activated the incentive safely

L
Lyucifer Mladshiy 08.10.19

cheezette
as the key Yes, but because I have this edition in fact is. And pull it Le? Not a fact like =(

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 08.10.19

Lucifer Jr.
Should draw, I more or less pulled with 2GB of RAM and an ancient tree stump without some

L
Lord Turbodestroer 08.10.19

Lucifer Jr.
it was replaced by SE

c
cheezette 08.10.19

SonyK.
Why torrent when you can license always handy to have?

G
GG4 08.10.19

cheezette
It lost people, they think that buy the game due to the fact that money has nowhere to go. They just prefer rubber woman instead of this.

c
cheezette 08.10.19

GG4
You're a little(a lot) not exaggerate the situation. Moreover, you're comparing two completely different entities things.

G
GG4 08.10.19

cheezette
No, not exaggerating. A perfectly accurate comparison.

d
darkpromo 08.10.19

SonyK.
On any website selling the keys, not?

A
Alykard6414 08.10.19

Спойлерhttps://store.steampowered.com/app/72850
https://store.steampowered.com/app/211720/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim__Dawnguard/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/220760/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim__Hearthfire/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/226880/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim__Dragonborn/
Can original the incentive to buy separately dopoleniya to her. LE was removed from the store, the original remains, but is hidden in the search.

c
cheezette 08.10.19

SonyK.
Easy. In the same Stina, by the way, that's where I bought it.

d
darkpromo 08.10.19

SonyK.
le can for the same price find on the site, and se with the same success it is possible to download pirates, still more updates will be made

R
Richards 08.10.19

Lucifer Jr.
There reviews on the first link on a purchase, and I bought the site with games for 599, in short, the Internet can be found.

R
Richards 08.10.19

SonyK.
About the Le version, download torrents, torrent all game even remembers which not to buy. On the website with games bought legendary for 600 rubles. For example Zach's Zach's shop, selling steam keys, the incentive one dragonborn dohera worth it.

R
Richards 08.10.19

SonyK.
I bought both versions, so don't download the Repack and then put it

_
_Alexandro_ 08.10.19

Lucifer Jr.
Is where plugins and mods for such cases and different similar solutions
Performance optimized textures for SSE - Mod pack for the original textures at a lower resolution to 512 x 512 and 1024 x 1024 than most in the game are 2048x2048. Try to first install it. And check out the game with him. Then you can install other mods at your discretion

Skyrim Project Optimization SE - will Give a small performance increase Skyrim
SSE Engine Fixes plug - in fixes various problems of the engine of Skyrim
Skyrim Performance PLUS - Optimized weather effects
Low Res Particles and Flora - LRPF - SE Edition - Low quality herb

Skyrim Performance - More FPS - If none of this helped. You can set this config ready ready graphics settings