3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 02.05.20 09:09 pm

Who where bought? (Gears of War 4)

Good time of day. Lord tell me who, where acquired Weights 4-e? Is it all graphics card take? While found at least 2500, but pricey,IMHO. The huge request to unsubscribe.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 02.05.20

I got the game when buying the Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1070, GV-N1070XTREME-8GD, which sent me the activation code of the game... But this activation is so much pain in the ass...I was...)

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 02.05.20

Sivka-pro
Yes, I have felt today. First through the NVIDIA website, then download God knows how, but damn it was worth it.

K
Kine 02.05.20

Nothing there is complicated. 1 minute activation.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 02.05.20

Slightly off topic, but could you tell me the settings there's a bunch who understand that performance is affected? My 7900 Radik fails. Fiddle a bit himself, has achieved 55-60 fps ( but sags, the dog). And another question to the experts: has anyone in multiplayer play? In what mode, and what kind of ranking system there is some kind of? Yesterday I waited 13 minutes in team fights-people not.

x
xxDEVASTATORxx 02.05.20

Guys there is 1 coupon code Nvidia to play gears of war 4. received with a graphics card. would like to exchange for the key to Dishonored 2

k
kenio 02.05.20

will sell for 1500 send any TC!in a personal box version came with the console

P
Protocol10 02.05.20

walker
Here is a complete guide to setting up graphics.
https://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-gow4.htm

D
Daidjer 02.05.20

Protocol10
I looked at there pictures, and that the difference between low and ultra is not seen. )))

P
Protocol10 02.05.20

Daidjer
And individually may, and in fact there is no difference noticeable. This is probably only in the dynamics evident when many options are unscrewed on ultra, maybe then you will notice that the picture became better.

D
Daidjer 02.05.20

Protocol10
I agree. The monitor may look differently. But on screen...)))
That's why I'm in games and not put everything on ultra, none sorry. )))

P
Protocol10 02.05.20

Daidjer
Well, Yes. Yes, I XS, I do not play the game. Just saw that on the website a lot of guides with graphics settings for different games.

A
AL5 02.05.20

TuborgMan
Hi, I can give the account to play? You can even password does not give.
Via remote control, it is possible to enter a password, and I don't know.

PS. I in return can provide access to the steam library. The list of games in the profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AL32/

Or Origin

Uplay