3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.05.20 09:09 pm

How to get the enchantment - fortify destruction? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The Internet is full of guides where they say that with this enchantment can reduce the consumption of magic to zero zacharovas 4 clothes, but where and how to obtain this enchantment...
I now have 33 level, the destruction is pumped to the expert, the enchantment completely. So how to find\buy\to steal it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 02.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Just look for. Randomly lucky. And see clothes I mages....And I was missing 3 belongings. There was 33 percent on each....Don't do everything as written in the Internet. Try yourself. ...

S
Sativum 02.05.20

http://tiarum.com/wiki/Skyrim:Повышение_навыка:_разрушение

F
Funt_1977 02.05.20

Leonid Naumets
In shops it is necessary to look ... From Farengara often found - it is a well-known clotheshorse ... :-)

R
Rerium 02.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
the enemy mages, the traders, in danjah, and Grailhe from under the counter to steal 3 of enchanted things. as said above, look everywhere. Or in a secret room, find the right thing.

S
SR3M 02.05.20

Funt_1977
Faraldi on any is. Mostly the magicians traders who own destruction. Well Faringer just this is)

F
Funt_1977 02.05.20

Leonid Naumets
To Faraldi not everyone gets ... someone with her, in the way as with all the Board in the counter. :-)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.05.20

Leonid Naumets
It doesn't have anything interesting, wonder what the pin on his forehead with a 17 percent decrease in the fracture found at riverwoods dealer, together with different clothes, now I have reduced consumption of destruction has accumulated 55 percent, but in the game I noticed one interesting feature, find some good clothes with enchantment either increase a skill which, immediately check on the enemies and wonder how strong he became, but should go somewhere else... damn it, once again, the enemies become even fatter)))) and have many times seen this, even though it's for the best and you will become Neubauer and become not fun to play.

S
SR3M 02.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
What do you think?)))) Mage is nice, but they long to score the enemies have. I last two daggers played. When fully set, took out the legendary dragon with a few tychek with two hands))) I Play on master difficulty)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.05.20

Leonid Naumets
Long to score and mana about to end and all the while, but with Skyrim I have a pretty weird happened. Now I have 4 trying to play the game well, as expected listen to people, people praise the game, put the game, started to play and that it is not gone, removed. Time passed again, put a little played, and again removed, time passed and again installed it, now the SE version, certainly a little prettier, came right up to level 15, played with heavy weapons without the use of magic and enchantment, just got bored, the enemies seemed easy to kill. So I decided to play a pure mage, a mage must be hard, but I wonder now level 36, loved to play in these caves, a bit scary to walk on them)) and all sorts of situations are interesting.

S
SR3M 02.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
My max was 186 like.....There's just this method of bleeding the way he found, Download the illusion on max, it is desirable to have clothes on the illusion that mana doesn't drain. Get the magic level of the wizard. And kastuem in the magic like calm or something like this, the current level master. New level go study, level of study, but when it comes down to 100 then just reset and so long as you want....And clothes security stealing and stealth + potion too. Then you can steal more 4K teachers.