3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akuev 02.05.20 09:10 pm

The distribution of \"elephants\". (Borderlands 2)

Have all legendary and unique guns, shields, modifiers, etc. level 80. All characters level 80. All tasks completed. All out crazy pumped. All heads and skins open. Including on transport. In addition to the purchase. Can share.
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 02.05.20

All this can be done in 5-10 minutes using the Save game Editor and a Profile Editor... if it itch.

A
Akuev 02.05.20

Well, I, for one, did not immediately understand in this kitchen. Someone does not know about it, someone doesn't want to bathe. In the end, if you do not, so I'm not mad.

A
Akuev 02.05.20

melvinov
What is the save game editor from the profile editor? About the second I don't know.

g
globysonline 02.05.20

People,share save of sitosterol level 80!!!!!without going through the DLS.
Thanks in advance.

E
Energy Death 02.05.20

globysonline
what's the difference passed or not? all the passes you can throw before the game.

m
melvinov 02.05.20

Akuyev
To the save editor creates the whole gaming gear which is needed, the characters from scratch and LVL up to 72 +8 OP, count the money, eridiya, crystals Seraphim, and you can also open quests to re-re them to close, quests (doing the passing), to open all the skills to do infinite ammo, etc... the profile editor allows 1 click access to all the game skins and heads (not to paint them all at 1 in the save game editor and there's not a draw) for all the characters at once.... and spoil the percent of the stat ( max health, the amount of shield damage in the dogfight, crit damage, etc) in General all parameters from 0.1% to terrible numbers, something like 429584793%..., you can also write points and a rating of the crazy ( but who needs them if you can just change the cent), and to draw a number of keys to the chest in Sanctuary...
Yes I am not saying that Your sohranki not needed, just here and so full, and usually people instead of creating threads just for asking for one, just pour sohranki, and people have to decide to swing or not)

A
Aleks Nova 02.05.20

Akuyev
you people are kind souls, thank you I would have accepted a gift from you something, but alas no longer play in Borderlands =(

A
Akuev 02.05.20

globysonline
I have, unfortunately, passed everything. Including the DLC. There can be a rollback to make RWIH.

A
Akuev 02.05.20

melvinov
I would have done so, but there is one caveat-you have very little experience, or rather have no idea how they (save) files here pour. If prompt a chain of actions, it will do so.

A
Akuev 02.05.20

Alex Nova
)))

m
melvinov 02.05.20

Akuyev
I'm afraid You can't give a precise description of the action, i.e., I am also here nothing is filled in, but I'm pretty sure you have to press left (on this page) in the column of the item File (arrow down to the disk), and there will be a bunch of files on Board (Sohranki, trainers, auditory, etc.), and almost in the center of the screen will be a button to Add the file, that's where You need to... I think there is, You will only have to do fill in the description column, what it is and what you need (in General, to make clear the description), well, actually to upload files to this site, because the files sopranos lot 1 on every Persian, these files must be compress in WinRar in 1 folder... and then it takes time to the moderators approve it, and then Your files will appear alongside the other files associated with bordoy...
Can someone please go to this topic and will give a more accurate description, but I think it was described like this as it is really...

V
VICH68 02.05.20

everything is completed 100 times up and down)) for all and for all))
have to wait for part 3 boards

A
Akuev 02.05.20

VICH68
Good luck. )

A
Akuev 02.05.20

melvinov
Thanks, I'll try.

t
temnyy rycar 2517 02.05.20

Akuyev
and what gun?

A
Akuev 02.05.20

ALL for what it is.

t

Akuyev
orange have?

t

Akuyev
and by the way I forgot to ask the character what to me would be desirable зер0

A
Akuev 02.05.20

the dark knight 2517
I have all legendary and unique guns of all elements 8ОП. All grenades, all the shields... well, I have everything.
And all the Persians at the maximum. Want zero, I want Krieg.

t

Akuyev
ahiret you live live the game зер0 throw off if not difficult