3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20 09:11 pm

Assembled PC in the 1600S. Share. Inquire.

Hi guys! Remember, you asked me to keep you up to date.
I have collected the same on AMD, never not worked with him.
1) Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X, price 14500р.;
2) CPU cooler: Enermax ETS-T50A-DFP, price 2800r;
3) memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 K2 V 3200 C14 16GVR [F4-3200C14D-16GVR], price 10200 rubles;
4) SSD: WD Blue WDS250G1B0A, price of 5000 rubles.
5) Motherboard MSI B350 Tomahawk, the price of 8000 rubles;
6) power supply Cooler Master G750M 750W bronze, 7000 rubles;
7) HDD: WD RE 2000 GB, price 9000 rubles;
8) the Card will be 1060, 1080 worth while.
9) Case GMC V1000 Phantom white, price of 5000 rubles;
Case
10) Windows 10 x64 PRO is free, as a gift...
11) Monitor: iiyama - ProLite T2336MSC-B1. FullHD, 27дюймов, the price is 11,000 rubles.
12) Keyboard Logitech K280e Corded Keyboard USB Black, price 1100.
13) Mouse Cougar 400M - 2000 rubles;
14) Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut [TG-H-015-R] - 1250 rubles.
---- ---- -----
So, I suffer notably, it turned out that the motherboard killed the battery. Will have to change. Windu put azhna 3 times, on third all the rules (first delivered as a crooked, second ostanavlivalas, well, it is crooked again (steam not running), the third time I downloaded a fresh side from the official website and everything is fine.
What a pity
Frequency machine 3700. Temperature, it looks like there is one sensor, and displays one program one other:
Here
Partying, FPS, compared to the 4790k in ARC and Dark and Light below on frame 10. Want another to try.
It seems that 1080 for it too much, or playing under it is not very well optimized. - LIED to, put right RAM and everything will run without problems.
And, even on the motherboard was a dead battery. Funny. Charge - zero.
SHIPPING with ComputeruniversКому interestingly, delivery time, order computerunivers: Order made on 4 July, sent to Germany on the 13th.
Here below
Took everything, everything was in place, the enhanced package is not ordered, the paperwork, all intact, no scratches, box (tower + CPU + RAM + SSD) 330х160х230 size (WxHxD). Was added to the paper, there was room. Nothing rattled, they all sat tight. Nothing was stolen, opened at the postal worker, checked, signed (accepted).
All the rest were taken here.
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20

Sergey Zverev
No, why would it? HOWEVER, still there is a nuance, the top card about 10-15 degrees more warm up, this is inevitable.
So, for the top recommended air supply, or even replacement for DLC - ideal (and so will have to do). Top very hot, especially when the graphics cards heat dissipation under 300W.

S
Ser777 02.05.20

Excellent comp

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Great! All clearly and in detail wrote!)
So, for the top recommended air supply, or even replacement for DLC - ideal (and so will have to do)
I first vidyahu put a dropsy and it's now being 10C less than the second)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.05.20

Sergey Zverev
Do not be afraid! Verified APR on your computer!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20

Wrong RAM put in a single channel. Fixed, FPS grew up on the same 10 frames. Did the test in Aida 64 Extreme Edition.
1600S+G. Skill 8x2
But my 4790k + 2400 Kingston 8x4
Sergey Zverev
STANDS of Milivoje special in this. Even the video was, but:
Here it is
STANDS of Milivoje
Now I fold the game on the HDD, where there are benches, compare with their Intel, I wonder the same. AND DAMN.... None need to be pulled out, Elah burns. Well.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.05.20

Sergey Zverev
Honestly?
Yes
(
But it's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially dreary radika on the chips stuck together.
And then wait about a day until they harden firmly on chips

S
SergeiEgorov 02.05.20

poor guy.namuchaetes with this AMD.it would be better on the Intel gathered.

7Rain7 02.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Windows 10 x64 PRO is free, as a gift...
Naive PPV. A minimum of 7.5 to a value for the Windows in your Assembly just smeared.

7Rain7 02.05.20

Sergey Zverev
Windows 10 x64 PRO is free, as a gift... i.e. the author himself could not download inactive Windows?
naive PPV, they just Deaktivierung the image given
And what is the gift?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 02.05.20

So here! Even the battery was out, but the Tomahawk!. Lol. The enemy can be advised to buy Amud. To danced and re-installed.)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20

SergeiYar
With AMD I never suffered, but with the Assembly of Windows - YES. We have to admit, hands still, apparently, not there. Downloaded standards the Assembly from the official Microsoft website, and order. The RAM is the same, not raised, reformed, and of the battery on the mother. And so, no problems.
To be honest, I'm glad everything is clear. Here is the Mat. cost, I think, had to be taken: ASRock SLI X370 Killer, something 370. But, no matter.
On the expensive Intel + thermal paste got on the cover, well, really no worse than the 1600S, never, now will compare, to distribute games, shows, I no longer see the difference between the 4790k and the 1600S - the same numbers. Put everything, updated without any problems.
7Rain7
Actually I meant ARRR pirates... Downloaded, activated. And the prices there stated that I had taken here, but something in CU. Oh, I FORGOT! Add necessary.
Porsche911GT3RS
The battery could be killed on any motherboard. This is not a problem, all solved.
Why do guys roll on AMD. I have no problems seen at all. Besides their ignorance in the software to carelessness and unwillingness to read the manual.
Admittedly, it's a bit unusual. The tower I put, thoughtful, AND HOW? And there should be a standard mount to remove and assemble the kit to the tower. Interesting. Temperature pleasing, great tower and figures, I haven't seen one.
There are automatic dispersal from the mother, 4000 exhibits, as I understand, it is necessary to check, because I watched it in passing, at that time, even the BIOS was not updated.

-
-SK.art- 02.05.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I don't see any difference between the 4790k and the 1600S - the same numbers
and then the meaning of such an upgrade?)))
I too had thought of changing your old 4790к on 1700. Yes, that even I ochkuyu, Slava)) 4790К, it seems to me, is still able schscham slapped 1700 and 1600 even more so. In toys at least.. the Campaign still sell a kidney and 7800х ascribe probably..

-
-SK.art- 02.05.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
There are automatic dispersal from the mother, 4000 exhibits, as I understand, you need to check
do not try the autorespon to activate. You're killing the nurse, and the percent accidentally. Your nurse - mediocre. But for moderate overclocking the 6 core will fit.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.05.20

-SK.art-
I understand where the drivers gathered for the second bake, as a second computer for someone.
And actually I'm also still confused percent. That is, do not rush. I think the percents i7-4790k is a very good and practically in no way inferior to the new percent. If to change, so change, that was the gap in performance is still not too shabby! For example, the difference, if you take some 1070 and 1080ti. Or percent i3-i7.
And while waiting for a new platform)

A
AndrewStail 02.05.20

Personally, I would take the 1600 and not the 1600s because the difference in power they have a small but the price is great

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20

-SK.art-
I collected the second sistemnik, my 4790k will not go away.
Your nurse - mediocre - I don't think so. Acceleration holds, glow-in assemblies frequently, it dispersed. BIOS updated, the numbers should be correct. Overclocking not to indulge in want think to leave. Except that, for the sake of the experiment.
AndrewStail
Reasons why I picked the 1600S:
1) At the time 1600 was dismantled in CU has been a shortage.
2) Cooler 1600 I don't need. I collected with the tower, don't want the dust was actively going on the motherboard (airflow perpendicular to the Mat. Board).
3) rejection from the 1600S-1800S, as I recall. Therefore, I believe that this is a better instance, and the chance to take a frequency greater, he is higher.
4) the price Difference is not so great: 12500 vs 14500. Add 2000 worth.
If not roll the last back to the first. I believe that the purchase is worthwhile, no regrets.

-
-SK.art- 02.05.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Your nurse - mediocre - I don't think so. Acceleration holds, glow-in assemblies frequently, and it dispersed
so and say it is for average acceleration 6 core it will come down. But not more than))
PS: Oh well, compared to 4790к I understand no profit from Reisen? By the way, 4790к your overclocking or not?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20

-SK.art-
I realized what it was for 1700 / 1800 really better Х370.
4400 permanent, but in fact it is his bust, turned it off, high squeeze.
Spoiler
Of course, at first glance, to change 4790 1600 makes no sense. I want to compare it to, but a little polenilsya, now second, while I have, works, stuck his 1080, play primal work. To throw need none, and in the second game. .
Here is his benchmark
Spoiler
Just today started the display indicators, buggy, dropped the default is stopped. ON the 10th the wind is beta, after the update, Windows started.
Temperature above 45 in the game did not up load of more than 25% of the same rare. In General, no complaints.
Need to force myself to drive, something that I already dropped.

P
Palych Rokov 02.05.20

and that means the map is 1060, and 1080 right now? In any case it is impossible to do downgrade some if play games, games percent fit and mediocre, but the video card need really top

P
Palych Rokov 02.05.20

profit if in games from Reisen may in comparison with the Intel and not to be due to the fact that games Riesen weaker in the calculations on the flow and optimize under Intel and not for AMD