3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slobodenuk Ivan 02.05.20 09:11 pm

does anyone have a save job *echoes of the past*? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone have a save job *echoes of the past*, I downloaded one mod and now lag behind the experience of much help if there ever was one and with good plot development, I would be very grateful. Post a save game , if anyone has pliz.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 02.05.20

Ivan Slobodenuk
Echoes of the past is a transfer saved games from first to second and from second to third part?? I have this. And the game almost at the beginning 20-30 % passed Go?

S
Slobodenuk Ivan 02.05.20

Echoes of the past is a quest in the Witcher 3 , on Skellige, to find CRIS. I went to him on the complexity of death. If there is , drop in PM plz

V
Volchok325 02.05.20

Ivan Slobodenuk
Isn't it easier to download a mod to increase experience, to catch up to the desired level and to remove it? Save all different, and good plot development for everyone, someone prefer to withdraw at the end of what would CRIS became Empress someone that would be CRIS became vedmochka.

W
Widukind 02.05.20

Ivan Slobodenuk
And for that mod reduces the gain of experience? It became interesting because often it is not, many tasks become grey due to too rapid accumulation of experience

S
Slobodenuk Ivan 02.05.20

mod that modify the experience curve, that is, 12 LVL 2000 for the 13th, and 6 thousand