3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
quantumZero 02.05.20 09:12 pm

Ceased to produce water (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Faced with the problem of stopping the water extraction. 18 people, happiness at a high level of water in the menu workshop 440 (10 large water treatment facilities, and a lot of small). About 10 days I collected the water in a separate box and sold to its dealers, but now faced with the problem that the water is no longer coming to the workshop. That is, I run the map, sleeping, checking out shop but wasn't finding any new water. What to do?
Thanks in advance.
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funt_1977 02.05.20

quantumZero
Drink with a hangover ...

S
Sorento NSK 02.05.20

The pond dried up) But seriously, I think the limit is exceeded of water, try to distribute the water between the settlements

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

The problem resolved itself. It's been 4 game days and water again began to be produced. Don't know what happened and why it was not extracted. I suspect that while I was in Sanctuary, attacked by raiders and other slag.

B
Bombardirovschik 02.05.20

quantumZero
you are wildly sadatoshi in the game?

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
Well, started last week, already 110 hours.

B

quantumZero
hard you're tapping! 24/7? beating every day? liked the game? many passed?

A
Atlas057 02.05.20

quantumZero
If you on the island or Cores the world, still there are reports that the settlement was attacked. And if someone attacked, the settlement would be broken improvements, like turrets, food and generators.

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
Well, not 24/7, but close. Every day. Yeah, cool game. The story does not pass.

B

quantumZero
Just exploring open world?
Why only now started to play?

F
Funt_1977 02.05.20

Just a game I would recommend with the resources that happen nor that often, and constantly ... I do not have enough beds, then the zeros water, food, electricity and defense.
Sometimes a destroyed enemy turrets, generators and water adapt, heal themselves ... I Suspect that you had some kind of glitch, of which at least Four of the garden city.

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
Yeah, just run and farmleigh level, they receive perks from partners. Started to play just now because I remembered about the existence of the 4 fall a few weeks ago.

B

quantumZero
tough! the whole map was explored? the previous fall 3 and Vegas took place?

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
3 Yes, Vegas no. Even abbugao, gather experience with perk Piper.

B

quantumZero
and there for the experience? she's a cool partner?

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
Gives x2 experience for the opening of new locations and a good response in a conversation (well, what glows red and yellow in the conversation).
Yeah, pretty much.

B

quantumZero
Got it! So the game is really addictive? experience x2 from locations good for pumping? many inject skills?

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
Yes, very long, in anything more don't want to play yet. Locations there are several hundreds, so if in the beginning of the game to communicate with Piper and not go to these new locations, it can potentially increase ALL experience earned with the locations twice. And it's a shitload. Well, the conversation involving charisma too much, so one of the most useful perks satellites. For fast leveling, so all the best. Skills from satellites? 3. More from McCready and Valentine.

B

quantumZero
how to contact her first?

q
quantumZero 02.05.20

Bomber
In the beginning you'll go to Concord, after completing there tasks to you like Mother Murphy's and tell you to go in diamond city. You there at the entrance waiting for Piper. All take her as a companion and develop relationships.

B

quantumZero
glades! And then I first climbed with Butler around in teenie 30 hours and didn't even get to the diamond city!