3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sTEEL[zed] 02.05.20 09:14 pm

Which is better: Source or 1.6? (Counter-Strike: Source)

The continuation of this theme .
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.L.C.O.C.O.D.E.N. 02.05.20

But here the taste and color markers are different, someone likes old school, who likes the same old skull but in a bright cover with the best physics, but it does not say not at all the cool computers and almost all the take in incentive is cs 1.6 as it is cheaper and no problems at all.

c
cyxopykoff 02.05.20

1.6 best

18_HosT 02.05.20

I personally do not care what uproar

d
dd300 02.05.20

I used to never be able to play source, which is not all clear smooth. 1.6 is just for games, nothing superfluous, everything worked out, there are no bold patterns, spinning cannons and showing off. Really shows the ability of the player. And source it relaxes the player in it for fun playing, not try to kill better, and just play. Source I loved when he came out Dead Match v75, it really became interesting. I think Global Offensive is even better. Useless to compare: if learning it is better to do it in 1.6, if you just another evening to relax then this is the source Dead Match or the same Global Offensive !

I
Inkognito25 02.05.20

Have Source beautiful graphics and good physics, but the 1.6 is easier less chance of errors, glitches, etc. but someone like that chooses.

P
Paul_Walker_99 02.05.20

every generation has their KS and TES

i
igorduck 02.05.20

I personally prefer source, because there is deathrun

S
Seifer1986 02.05.20

I SORS.

With proper server settings, it is more dynamic than 1.6. And it is much more difficult with advanced players to play.

After Sorsa 1.6. looks slow and wooden. You hear everything, no more slow, clumsy shooting and jumping. Less places for ambushes and shootings on the same maps. Much less items that can be used from a tactical point of view.

M
Mikola Skiba 02.05.20

Game portal Dxport

T
Tolik Litvinov 02.05.20

I have for 1.6. Because there mechanics are easier, any student will understand. at least somewhere cancers less be.

T
Tatarin2 02.05.20

Started to play like five or six years ago,I source a better version.

c
chernaya akula 02.05.20

cyxopykoff

K
KoSa TV 02.05.20

I am for the classics!1.6 only he

A
Andryuha Valuev 02.05.20

The 1.6 in my opinion better.

M
Maxstrong 02.05.20

Of course 1.6 is much better, it's a classic shuternyh game better than her, even now or anything no, that's just not always possible to find a normal server where to play, the game is not lost much its relevance, only helps http://ms-game.ru where can I find a normal server with good online.

A
ARTEM_SALOMATOV 02.05.20

Counter-Strike Sourse it has excellent graphics and realistic physics of falling,3D weapons,realistichnye bots.
Well, Counter-Strike 1.6 is also not bad this is my first game,great server(and the source standards, too).
I personally play CS Source v34 with his zborkoy if you want the video in your blog add look:)
If that email message when add video.
Add the mod on the site I do not know how to tell me how if not difficult:).

a
aastafev69 02.05.20

I like Sours . Graph physics, and everything else cool.