3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MineGamer 02.05.20 09:14 pm

The problem with call of duty modern warfare remastered (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

When you log into the game writes to me that on the hard disk of my computer is too small, despite the fact that has plenty of room. Can you recommend anything?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MineGamer 02.05.20

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.05.20

MineGamer
Maybe you have the drive wall to wall and there is still a paging file that Windows and curses ) Well integrity check hash in steam )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.05.20

MineGamer
well, Yes if you do not know the incentives sometimes when you install the game you need twice the memory of the weight of the game, I put gta v and virtual hard disk memory is nearly back to back, so remember the game is downloaded completely and Tole not established that felts do not remember but during the procedure the disc was Packed to capacity like 0 free memory )

[
[ ERIK ] 02.05.20

I know this is a dumb question, but how much memory on the disk where you installed the game. Everything was in order need 80 GB for this game. Throw a screenshot from Windows Explorer, and write what you have Windows, how many drives and where is the swap file, Oh yeah, I almost forgot on the way to the destination folder should not be Russian letters

M
MineGamer 02.05.20

19lexa19
After installing the game is left on the disk 25 GB. The paging file is set large. Why game not included, I do not understand

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.05.20

MineGamer
Maybe the game is not established until the end and as I said above we need two times more memory from the weight of the game try to free up memory or is there a game to copy to another drive which you ) Can do it like I did