3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
17723 02.05.20 09:15 pm

Advise a specialization for the mage (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please tell me which specialization will be most effective ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
.AVENGER. 02.05.20

Lexa_StarLord
battle mage which was a huge magic sword and a lot of damage and protection standards ! need to find a book like

R
RikoChiko 02.05.20

The first couple shields and sickly. Will do the rest fighters.

K
K0stya96 02.05.20

I'm a necromancer, not bad so held) health restores, and when you kill, then there is your spirit and you can fight on, and if in this form to kill someone, you can revive)

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 02.05.20

Lexa_StarLord
If you want fun and provocatively chopped in melee with a sword yeah mines - then take the knight-enchanter. Practically unkillable (due to consider the infinite shield, know yourself damage pouring) IMBA, solo bend over almost any thing on any difficulty, tested personally. If you prefer quiet and academically to shoot mobs from behind the companions, the mage breaks your choice. But the necromancer I never smoked in how to play shadow priest of some sort, fear of a bunker.

17723 02.05.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
thanks, I'll try

S
Subject89P13 02.05.20

necromancer mass attack is good, a walking time bomb. the magician breaks the support weakens enemies sickly. well, knight-enchanter just powerful

S
Shock Burst 02.05.20

Knight enchanter IMBA

d
dima1078 02.05.20

knight enchanter Yes IMBA pure form Yes, but uncomfortable on the computer(and KST I heard somewhere that in new patches it is vital to have weakened so even I do not know) and KST if you want a mage with a sword waving is a sword blade write tigerina

d
dima1078 02.05.20

necromancer I tell them honestly not played but seen on YouTube as played carried hard

d
dima1078 02.05.20

well, the last airbender gap them I loved to play (and tag) but the boy is quite boring strikes on the area though and powerful but sposobi almost monotonous well and good pers

d
dima1078 02.05.20

well, to be honest, a magician in total podnadoedaet to play(trust me on word, I played it every time because the other classes in General do not want) well I'll tell you if you need damage and as you know mages are the best DD it's a robber, he is almost equal to

d
dima1078 02.05.20

here's the proof of course if it is properly shake someone interested I can write more

-
-zotik- 02.05.20

any class, but not with the Jedi sword. and so I scattered all the and when not one speck

E
Evil Storm 02.05.20

XS... went through the whole game with the ice mage.. do not worry

d
dima1078 02.05.20

boring only stanovitsa

d
dima1078 02.05.20

Evil Storm
then they talk about specializacia mage

d
dima1078 02.05.20