3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Oleksander 02.05.20 09:17 pm

Water monster (White Gold: War in Paradise)

In the archipelago there are rumors about a monster something like a shark. Is this true? Personally, I much sailed ego not seen in contrast to sharks.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sooltan DJ 02.05.20

It's just a joke from the developers. At first he was afraid to swim in the water because of the monsters. :)

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 02.05.20

Yes, it's funny, but I have met several times healthy shark:-She floats past me I got goosebumps. I her with a knife, and she zero attention, this is the education of))) Who doesn't believe the screen not give, very sorry.

H
Hellmrak 02.05.20

I also shark I met her PP and she was FSUs

D
Don Oleksander 02.05.20

And I knife her sentenced... of course, a pity that the monster is not...

R

Yeah. It would be cool. There would be more predators.

D
Dmitriy-MEPHISTOFEL 02.05.20

PEOPLE I AM A TRADER IN THE INVENTOR SAW THE EYES OF FISH MUTANT ! BUT I HAVE THE MOD INSTALLED ! DAMN IF WHO ELSE THAT KNOWS PLEASE ANSWER ! PLIZ WRITE TO ICQ OR 418613110 408420565

D

So if monster is there then who saw scuba divers and from where did the remains of the human body !!! (you can see going a little further divers), and another whose grandfather someone dragged from the pier where paramilitaries are they still need a wheelbarrow to take away !!

D

And if you try to swim with the shark, maybe she will!

R

You're an idiot! ! ! Not the monster fish! ! ! I, unlike you, researched this game in the lengthwise and crosswise and it did not find the monsters.

D
Don Oleksander 02.05.20

The monster would be - it would be great pity of course that it is not.

T
TonnyEm 02.05.20

he would eat you! THIS is really cool)

D
Don Oleksander 02.05.20

He couldn't eat, I'm very well-wielded noicom)))

R

Hahahahaaaaa.... Yeah, the eyes he'll stab?!)))

D
Don Oleksander 02.05.20

First, cut the throat, and then to you, to improve their skills of killing people)))

V

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 02.05.20

there's a monster himself, he saw a fisherman dragged under water we can this script but still there.

D
Dryn Dryn 02.05.20

Monster is a myth. The catch with the fisherman in General the idea is Easter eggs. Earlier there was a praying mantis the size of a BTR, but they were removed.

A
Azyab 02.05.20

help how to put on an oxygen tank

F
Fantom 02.05.20

And he doesn't wear...
He just cha in a backpack and everything, so and dive.

L
Lexanis 02.05.20

I SAW THE SHARK, I EMPHASIZE A SHARK AND NOT A MONSTER. AND THE SHARK JUST SWIMS. THROUGH IT YOU CAN PASS!

L
Lexanis 02.05.20

THIS OKULA FLOATED NEAR THE SHORE, AND THEN WENT IN!!