3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pandore 02.05.20 09:17 pm

How to transfer stored affects the plot? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Surely the game has long passed by all(except me) from those who are interested in this trilogy.And maybe even more than once.Please suggest what specifically affects the migration of savegames, not counting code.In terms of quests and dialogue.
4 Comments
Sort by:
17723 02.05.20

pandore
Mentioned characters from the other parts. Something that will affect the nature of another character.On quests it seems like not a very big impact.
The plot already understand that what could influence

R
Revivo 02.05.20

pandore wrote:
Please suggest what specifically affects the migration of savegames, not counting code.In terms of quests and dialogue.
Affect the presence or absence of the child from Morrigan (and from who). The same envy who you will accompany one of the story quests associated with the order of the Grey wardens (of Logan, Alistair, Stroud).
A couple of minor quests, such as the child of Morrigan and the letter from the hero of the first part Ala: no Help what I can, but you hold. Liliana a few times to remember GG the first part... and in fact all. Very rarely, depending on the race years and the first part, some NPC mentioned it.
Something like that.

E
Evil__ 02.05.20

Minimum

G
Glnai 02.05.20

pandore
Well, in the game you can meet characters from last of the parts if you move the save game, it will continue the story which you know from the last part or, in some cases, characters will remember for example the Hero of Ferelden and his story will be such as you have in the save game.
Generally you just settle/change a few extra quests as written Revivo and all, the big difference you will not see anything more important definitely not miss.