3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoKKi_SKY 02.05.20 09:17 pm

The return of cat-woman??!! (Batman: The Enemy Within)

Guys, I understand judging from the menu, in the third episode, and perhaps before the expected return of Selina Kyle!))) How you feel about it, positively or not?!)))

16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 02.05.20

Positive and really want to hope that this is not the last season.Thank eggs for good stories,stories not an opened edge.

P
Pyanyy chay 02.05.20

Positively, I think she will make a big impact on the story.

N
NightHawkreal 02.05.20

Still it would have to follow the relations. Flawed or jealous.

L
LoKKi_SKY 02.05.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, I think that not jealous))) Kyle is essentially a cat walks by itself))) shouldn't it jealousy to waste your time))) Well, as Teyla will imagine this is a question)))

N
NightHawkreal 02.05.20

But nobody said that she loves to share :)

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.05.20

Spilleregler there mentioned his teammates(the ones who betrayed him). Several of them - the two we already know but who else? I mean, how would Selina was not in these partners. Really, could anything happen.

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.05.20

NightHawkreal
And who is there to be jealous of that?

N
NightHawkreal 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Most likely Bane and, perhaps, Deadshot.

To Avesta.

L
LoKKi_SKY 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
By the way, good guess, about Selina. She loves to poke her nose where it should not))) It is still controversial hero)) Look))

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.05.20

LoKKi_SKY
Well, here I am talking about)). My Batman brought her in season 1 of the novel, if it is , of course, can be called. Therefore, I would not want to return were some kind of float. Although I feel that it will be so...(

L
LoKKi_SKY 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Yes, my Batman also brought with her))) But in a comic book once read long ago, there is an alternate universe, and Bruce with Selina was love, wedding and even child))) I Like this development)))

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.05.20

LoKKi_SKY
Well, let's see how it will develop further events. It's Teyla, and therefore can be anything. Even the wedding should not be discounted). But the fact that their relationship will be mentioned. Otherwise, why this choice of solutions(where we had to choose, spent the night Bruce and Selina or all night just slept on the couch), which was in the beginning of this season.

L
LoKKi_SKY 02.05.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Yes, Teyla Teyla are))) let's See what will happen next))) But I think it will be very interesting)))

N
NightHawkreal 02.05.20

I would not be surprised if I came back another lady that haunts Bruce and Ala nightmares.

If the Cat and join the Covenant, only to throw them.

L
LoKKi_SKY 02.05.20

NightHawkreal
In General, our imagination has no boundaries))) it is Possible to develop a theme endlessly

N
NightHawkreal 02.05.20

I'm more interested in what affect the relationship with the characters.