3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deeppurple1968 02.05.20 09:18 pm

Mod for mount (Fallout 4)

Hello. Really want to replace the original mount on the crowbar from HL2. I was looking for this mod but, alas, not found. Tell me how to import into folic pry?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctpannik 02.05.20

deeppurple1968
Download Tu primitive prog, which is now editable. Find the crowbar and the path to the textures and the model itself. Continue to pull the mount model from the game to match her size and position (the handle) mounts in half, to try to put the textures-present the dirt. If not, then God of war looks better a little with the texturing. Then just throw new models and textures for the desired path in the folders meshes and textures in data, or to back up to replace them in the main fall. The easiest for me way. But I don't really know how to explain such things. I still do not understand. Fashion not seen, but to do this can be having a basic experience of creating mods for Skyrim and foul.

d
deeppurple1968 02.05.20

The wanderer
Thanks, I will try. What's the name of this primitive prog?

C
Ctpannik 02.05.20

deeppurple1968
FO4Edit v3.1.3 Experimental

z
zOmbi88 02.05.20

Yet nothing, in addition to ways is needed and the model with the texture for the friendly game engine, is now only a viewer of models, it is certainly possible to take something similar from the resources of the game just because there is no reference model with skeleton points of the model in the game can be anywhere at hand though in the head

B
Bogdan Zolov 02.05.20

I found the mod on the mount http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9304/?

d
deeppurple1968 02.05.20

Bogdan Ash
Thank you.