3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik32wpo 02.05.20 09:21 pm

Loaded CPU alone

Hi. Recently discovered that my i7 2600k CPU is 100% loaded alone. My PC: Windows 10 64 - bit Prof ( updated a year ago for free), Intel i7 2600k @ 3,4 GHz CPU , AsRock P67 Pro, GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1070, 16 GB RAM, 2x1TB Seagate.
Installed application: the weather ( AccuWeather and MSN), Wallpapers Studio 10, consultant plus, the windows store, MSN news, groove music, calendar, Microsoft Edge.The CPU temperature is 26-28 deg alone. Under load 45 degrees (mostly games). No brakes, no noise cooler, the thermal paste was changed six months ago, a virus was found. What can I do? I know similar questions have been previously heard, but nothing helps. And what is this trap?

7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 02.05.20

https://www.white-windows.ru/chto-takoe-sistemnye-preryvaniya-v-windows-10-i-chto-delat-esli-oni-zagruzhayut-protsessor/
Then read.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.05.20

nik32wpo
This is a problem with the drivers or specific hardware, old BIOS. As I understand it, was the process that was interrupted, and this is the result, is the treatment. This problem is called interrupt storm (Interrupt storm wiki goggles, if you want to know more).
Looking for a dead driver, updated BIOS, check the connected equipment.
Translation...the Most common cause Interrupt storm is a faulty driver APIC (Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller), where the device behind the other interrupts APIC. OS asking each driver about the interrupt if it was from his hardware. A defective driver can always answer yes, but then do nothing, and hardware interrupts do not actually served. Device that originally put prerana, management is not getting and again puts the interrupt, which again are not maintained, and the cycle begins anew. Many operating systems, e.g. Linux, in a coma (live lock) when Interrupt storm, others have mechanisms to prevent this. It was (and still is) a problem on some motherboards, a series of sound cards SoundBlaster Live! only a kernel debugger can lead to the cessation of the storm by unloading the faulty driver...

...There are hardware and software approaches to the problem. FreeBSD detects Interrupt storm and masks problematic interrupt for some time...

Now a little cleared up: it is necessary to look for a buggy driver. Or maybe just put FreeBSD?... We dig
Search for the killed driver.

n
nik32wpo 02.05.20

Guys, thanks for the replies. Here is the process with the drivers:
Ie problems with them no?
Spoiler
And this is a trap constantly alone ranges from 0% to 100%

S
Ser777 02.05.20

nik32wpo
DPC Latency shows wrong values on Windows 8.1 Ah above,use LatencyMon for 10 8.1

n
nik32wpo 02.05.20

Ser777
That's what shows on the main page:
Spoiler
Don't know what it all means and where it should look :(

S
Ser777 02.05.20

nik32wpo
Okay,then the case is different than that..

n
nik32wpo 02.05.20

Ser777
This is the problem. The CPU is calm. It is not heated, the game does not slow down at all. Many are advised not to bathe completely and to reinstall windows. I don't know.